Code just came up on my truck P2002

punkrockford

Reaction score
Hey guys looking for some advice. my 2010 F250 just threw up a P2002 "Diesel Particulate Filter Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 1)" can i drive this to get it to regen and clear up or is it something more serious? Thanks for the help.

nbdyspclk

Reaction score
Get up to 71 mph for a few and it will force regen,gonna drive like a weeding prostitute,but she will clean

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

nbdyspclk

Reaction score
In town will kill ya,let her clear her throat about once a week will do,most of my driving now is local so every couple weeks I let her raise hell,like an old mare lol

punkrockford

Reaction score
I am guessing if it gets any worse it will go into limp mode? I just don’t want to damage anything but I know if I take it in to the dealer they will try to sell me a new ***.

nbdyspclk

Reaction score
The *** system will have to be replaced,only so many regens,set you back at dealer about $2600.00.

punkrockford

Reaction score
Do i need to clear the code first? Just drove it at 70+ for a little bit and it didn't go to regen.

punkrockford

Reaction score
that is the plan. i just want to make sure nothing else is wrong first. the truck only has 44,000 miles on it so everything else should be good? according to what i have read it should be a plugged up *** or a bad sensor. what do you think?

Latest posts

Members online