4x4 prostreet build

BOSS450

Reaction score
Just starting this bc sootie asked for one lol. Going to post more details as I gave free time. Any question just ask! Pictures and videos. Insta: Tgovercash and taylor Overcash on fb.

So some might remember my white truck that I miss dearly. We converted it into this one. Wish I would have went a different rout but things just got out of hand and the only thing reused that the bare cab and about 5 foot of frame.

Had a load of issues at first trying too many new things out but started making progress about about two months ago. Clicked off a 5.35 with a 1.19 60’.

Decided it was worth taking to ts so loaded up and first full pass off the trailer pulled another 5.35. Switched up how we ran air to the gates to bring boost down and sprayed little more for a 5.15 @ 134 in q3 qualifying.

First round a tired tc hurt us a little slowing our 60 down to a 1.31 but ran it out to a 5.19 @ 137 got the win and tc failed next round to a 4.7x so I had no chance anyhow lol. Hope everyone’s been doing well. I’ll try to get back on here more!

Black AOD

Reaction score
I thought it was going to run in pro mod for some reason.... either way still cool.

BOSS450

Reaction score
No 4x4 diesel will be competitive in promod. Idk if it’s possible to handle the power at two axles and be under the 3600lb limit for a cage so you can run fast enough.

Black AOD

Reaction score
No 4x4 diesel will be competitive in promod. Idk if it’s possible to handle the power at two axles and be under the 3600lb limit for a cage so you can run fast enough.

Yeah I agree with that, I meant for some reason I thought you were going to be going 2WD and going Pro Mod. Idk why I thought that but I did lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Just starting this bc sootie asked for one lol. Going to post more details as I gave free time. Any question just ask! Pictures and videos. Insta: Tgovercash and taylor Overcash on fb.

So some might remember my white truck that I miss dearly. We converted it into this one. Wish I would have went a different rout but things just got out of hand and the only thing reused that the bare cab and about 5 foot of frame.

Had a load of issues at first trying too many new things out but started making progress about about two months ago. Clicked off a 5.35 with a 1.19 60’.

Decided it was worth taking to ts so loaded up and first full pass off the trailer pulled another 5.35. Switched up how we ran air to the gates to bring boost down and sprayed little more for a 5.15 @ 134 in q3 qualifying.

First round a tired tc hurt us a little slowing our 60 down to a 1.31 but ran it out to a 5.19 @ 137 got the win and tc failed next round to a 4.7x so I had no chance anyhow lol. Hope everyone’s been doing well. I’ll try to get back on here more!

truck looks awesome man, congrats on the progress !!

Black AOD

Reaction score
Used to have it and fb. Got rid of them a couple years ago.. Dont care for them anymore.

live life full throttle

I got rid of FB in 2009. I just got IG 1-1/2 yrs ago.

I'm tempted to ditch IG too anymore...f*cking politics talk man. Can't stand it