Getting ready to mod....got questions

chaselee

Reaction score
As stated earlier I've got no experience with GH tunes. I've heard good and I've heard bad just like you will hear with any company or tunes. I personally have had great customer service and luck with tyrant tunes. Maybe one day I'll get some GH tunes to compare.

TLyons90

Reaction score
As stated earlier I've got no experience with GH tunes. I've heard good and I've heard bad just like you will hear with any company or tunes. I personally have had great customer service and luck with tyrant tunes. Maybe one day I'll get some GH tunes to compare.

What customer service base are you using for Tyrant? Straight to him?

I haven't had the best of luck with contact with him...

chaselee

Reaction score
Yes, straight to him. He's not always the easiest person to get ahold of, but he's always gotten back to me. He's a busy man.

chaselee

Reaction score
Yeah I either text or call him. I'm actually waiting on a new set of tunes from him now. Now that he's figured out how to get the CEL off.

TLyons90

Reaction score
Yeah I either text or call him. I'm actually waiting on a new set of tunes from him now. Now that he's figured out how to get the CEL off.

Maybe I should start going thru you lol

I've got a new stage 2 no fab intake to go on and want the whistle at idle to go away and waiting to hear back hopefully soon.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe I should start going thru you lol

I've got a new stage 2 no fab intake to go on and want the whistle at idle to go away and waiting to hear back hopefully soon.

hit me up, i talk to him about 10 times a day .

Latest posts