How to make 600 - 700 RWHP - 6.0L

strokin6L

Reaction score
and i thought mine spooling at 1600-1700 was too high. I don't know if i could drive with a turbo that didn't make boost at that high of an RPM.

mgeistman

Reaction score
why do you need boost at such a low rpm? i think mine would be less streetable if i was making boost that low. prolly would be WAY too touchy for me. mine makes plenty of power to drive around without boost, bc once it lites wither its 1/4 throttle or full throttle yor moving QUICK!

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
greg (pizza pig) is going to have a set of matt's divided uppipes with his 66. i'm curious to see where it starts making boost. that's going to be a big factor in what direction i end up going. i'd likely get a smaller turbine and headers so hopefully that would help too

mgeistman

Reaction score
BUT if i had a towing truck i would say different,if i was towing i wouldnt have these injectors so prolly wouldnt be so touchy

windrunner408

Reaction score
Well I guess I will post my setup. Just know that it HAS NOT been track verified. Bill's dyno has been track verified with his truck several times and the conditions under which he operates his dyno is VERY controlled with repeatable results, but my truck has not seen a track and probably wont for a little while until I can get a built tranny so take this FWIW.

AIR: MTW Stage 3 Turbo, S&B CAI, Spearco IC, straight pipe exhaust

FUEL: Renegade Diesel 190/100 injectors, AD150, RR kit, and sump

TUNE: TSD's SPD w/early lock up for 190/100s and stock turbo AND 58v FICM (from Quick Tricks) that has IDP's mild FICM flash

Last edited:

mgeistman

Reaction score
Well I guess I will post my setup. Just know that it HAS NOT been track verified. Bill's dyno has been track verified with his truck several times and the conditions under which he operates his dyno is VERY controlled with repeatable results, but my truck has not seen a track and probably wont for a little while until I can get a built tranny so take this FWIW.

TUNE: TSD's SPD w/early lock up for 190/100s and stock turbo AND 58v FICM (from Quick Tricks) that has IDP's mild FICM flash

HELL YEAH!!!!

06FX4

Reaction score

Any difference with the ficm tune on the 58v? Compared to stock how is spool up, you have stock intake manifold no porting and stock manifolds?

Latest posts

Members online