How to make 600 - 700 RWHP - 6.0L

TooMuch03

Reaction score
I just got the Extreme X from Eric a few weeks ago and it reads 4.7v @ WOT on my truck. All my tunes read voltage without issue on my truck, BUT, I have been in trucks that read low when tuned. Eric also told me the same thing he told Chris (Strokin6l). I had asked him about a members truck.

Off subject, but Xtreme X is awesome. Erics shifting is friggin' spot on. Just sayin'.

My extreme x reads voltage correctly too...

You guys both have 05 and newer truck. Chris and I have 03-04 trucks. I wonder if that makes a difference

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
what tunes are you guys running...i am on erics tunes right now, but looking to give some others a try...and see if i can get some more power from my set up

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
i was an innovative homer forever. matt has tuned my truck really well with my compounds. I'll be driving down to him sometime in the next month or so so he can tweak on it some more.

stonepusher

Reaction score
Still running 225's, i am running a vgt-ss at the moment i got a great deal on it and couldnt pass it up. Ended up doing 600 on fuel and 671 on spray, bottle pressure wasnt the greatest and im not sure how much spray was actually in it. i was hoping for 715 but oh well. A few weeks ago it did 704 on spray....FP dropped big time so I believe it's time for a fuel system and built trans.

stonepusher

Reaction score
It's got quite a bit of fuel pulled out of it, can't do much more as my Fp is now dropping big time. It dropped to 15psi yesterday on the dyno

Kbryant777

Reaction score
From the videos truck looks like it runs pretty good with the 190's. Bigger sticks and built trans should really make it nasty

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
yeah it runs really well. none of those videos were at WOT either. planning on having the trans in on Friday. im anxious to get it to a track to see what it does with the 190's. i think it might put up a respectable time.

STROKER

Reaction score
can you make 600hp with 190s? with what i have done to my truck what else do i need to join you guys in the 600 club?
190s and compounds should put you there on fuel. with whats in your sig you will also need a fuel system and a trans.:fordoval:

SICKS LITER

Reaction score
the ICP voltage should be reading correct however the icp actual pid will read very low. when testing for ICP it is a good idea to always log the voltage pid and not the actual.

Latest posts

Members online