Mad Turbo Werks stage 3:

the chad

Reaction score
Yeah they will you just provide them with a measurement when you order. Very good customer service

GRKNCK73

Reaction score
Thanks Josh,

That means a lot coming from you. Appreciate it.

Let me know how the dual HPOP set up works. I'm definitely interested in doing the same on my truck and I'm willing to come up there for you to do it. It'd be a nice drive, if you think we could do it pretty quick, and I could drive back with my truck same day. Let me know.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Thanks Josh,

That means a lot coming from you. Appreciate it.

Let me know how the dual HPOP set up works. I'm definitely interested in doing the same on my truck and I'm willing to come up there for you to do it. It'd be a nice drive, if you think we could do it pretty quick, and I could drive back with my truck same day. Let me know.

Craig is still working on that setup for my truck. You will have to talk to him on getting it on your truck but after we do some testing on my truck as long as it works well I'm sure he will sell you the kit!

strokin6L

Reaction score
Ok, I am very proud to say that the 'customer' Adrian is referring to is me. Once I figure out how to post my dyno sheet I will have it up.

My truck did 606 rwhp on Eric's dyno. It was awesome and so was Eric. He answered all my questions without hesitation and gave me great customer service. Most importantly, the truck runs like a beast. Adrian's Stage 3 is no joke. It's a real powerful turbo and I'm real pleased with it.

As far as the spool up, I'm not 'upset' Adrian. All is good. I gotta drive it a bit to get used to how it's now running. And I'm a firm believer that these trucks, or at least mine, needs a couple weeks of in town and highway driving to really get used to and learn the programming of any new tune. So I am not ready to pass any kind of judgement on spool up. I think things will continue to get better with time.

And the reality of it is that I haven't really even pounded on it yet. I haven't installed any traction bars yet or done any tranny work, so I'm a little worried about these 35's, with all their rubber and heavy weight, grabbing hot asphalt and something getting broke.

BTW, what do you guys think about CalTrac's traction bars. I kind of like how they aren't too visible. I like being a creeper truck and I kind of want to stay away from any traction bars that are too showy. But I still want something that works well and lets my suspension travel.

Anyway, thanks again Adrian and Eric. I'd also like to give a big shout out to Adam at Stroker's unlimited for doing all the work building my truck. They (Adam and Ricky) did a solid job putting it together. Not only is everything dialed in and solid, they made the engine bay look real nice and neat, and even painted my intercooler piping as a surprise gift. Thanks everyone for everything
Now that you put miles on the turbo... did it change much? Is it more responsive now that it went through a relearn. How's the drivability at various speeds? How well will it take off when lugging in OD...will truck need to down shift or will it boost up and pull through it without having to downshift? Just curious as Adrian said I should have mine by end if this month.

ford rules

Reaction score
I was going to say the same^ Id like to hear since i plan on a stage 3 or 4 when i get a turbo.

the chad

Reaction score
I have out ab 10k miles on mine, still happy with it, once I got my intake figured out and the tunes dialed in no complaints here.

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
I have out ab 10k miles on mine, still happy with it, once I got my intake figured out and the tunes dialed in no complaints here.

Would like to hear more details about it. Any before after numbers? EGT's? Do you tow?

Sorry for the response to your last post, but I get fed up with people that post for days and days when things go good, but then clam up when things go bad...doesn't allow for true feedback on products.:eek:

the chad

Reaction score
No before and afters, I think I'd lose so much power through the tranny it would be a waste of money, it's starting to hate me lol. My truck did 557/1206 on 190/75's and the stage 2. Egts are def a little hotter down low but once it spools it's manageable. I see about 15-1600 at wot hot ass day full fuel tune. The heaviest thing I ever tow is a small Jon boat for duck hunting other than tht no. I had to rig up an intake because I have the stage 3 off my cousin briars truck, one of the first ones so the lip on the compressor housing is very short. Just used a silicone boot, idk if Adrian has changed this or not. I feel that love tuning would help a ton on drive ability, it's not terrible on lighting, but it is a little smokey down low and if the converter is locked lord help the people behind you. Once it unlocks or actually builds boost it cleans my 190s up great

Last edited:

the chad

Reaction score
Night and day on top end. That 557 run was on 35psi of fuel pressure too, so it's hard to give them a fair comparison, want to get it on a dyno soon. Track times won't come until I get a trans lol

Latest posts

Members online