How to make 600 - 700 RWHP - 6.0L

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
i'll be spinning the rollers with my current setup and if it doesnt break 600, ill see if I can get a few more ponies to the ground with an mpd built trans and possibly a billet wheel....what ya think greg?

billet wheel probably wont do much really. trans will help put the power down.

smokedout250

Reaction score
are you running the 205/150 with the s366 right now? how does it run?

i have t4 uppipes/s366 and a billett s372 to try with 205/100's and a set of 150% nozzles. trying to figure out which combo to run.

The 150% nozzle isn't a good choice for dd. it's super smokey. The 366 is great took me a bit to get the proper tunning down. I'm actually looking to scale back to 100% nozzles eventually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
There is really no point to 150 nozzles. You can still make plenty (700+) of power with 100% and not have as many issues with icp and smoke.

stonepusher

Reaction score
Guess all you need is a madmax turbo to make 600hp fuel only.....with stock sticks, stock fuel system, stock trans, etc according to Adrain at mad turbo weeks! :slap: :pointlaugh:

swinky

Reaction score
Guess all you need is a madmax turbo to make 600hp fuel only.....with stock sticks, stock fuel system, stock trans, etc according to Adrain at mad turbo weeks! :slap: :pointlaugh:

Lmao.

Adrian did admit that he doesn't believe those numbers so we gotta cut him some slack there. But **** everyone and their mom is making vgts now, you gotta do what you gotta do.

smokedout250

Reaction score

I'm sitting here with 205s and a 366.. Praying to break 600 on fuel lol I give up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
You apparently havent ventured over to the org lately. ..

I was actually surprised you didn't comment on any of that Lance.

-Edit- I think I did see a post from you in one of the threads.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I was actually surprised you didn't comment on any of that Lance.

-Edit- I think I did see a post from you in one of the threads.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

As much fun as it is to say I told you so...I prefer just to sit and watch all the people that called me a dumbass hater flip a complete 180. I still hate that place lol.

Latest posts