What next? Turbo, intercooler, airdog, intake?

What next guys?

• Intercooler

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Powermax Turbo

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • AFE Intake

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Air dog fuel pump

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • other

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters

KingRanch6.0L

Reaction score
Hey guys,
So i have about $1,000 to $1,500 to spend and I'm trying to decide on what to get.

I dont much care for the banks just because its only 20% larger while afe is 40%

I had my stock turbo go out about 2k ago and replaced it with a used one.

I have full bulletproof with egr blockoff. exhaust and sct and pyro.

Would love some opinions.

Intercooler, powermax turbo, airdog fuel pump, intake?

KingRanch6.0L

Reaction score
Not anytime soon I'm trying to sell my Yamaha FZ-1 and half of it is going into my truck.
Injectors are a ways away unfortunatly.

Skinny

Reaction score
the stock fuel system and filtration system is pretty good with stock or a little over stock injectors..Air intake usually flow great untill your in the 500hp range. id looks into other things like ccv mod new boots and intercooler.

KingRanch6.0L

Reaction score
I have all new boots i was looking at the aFe intercooler becasue its 40% over stock and costs the same as banks. im not familiar with the ccv mod

Skinny

Reaction score
Basicly what happens is the crank case vents into your air intake hose. The oily liquid runs through your turbo and oils your boots and intercooler, By doing those mod it re routes the venting so it does not run through your turbo and intercooler.. bd makes a kit and some other companys, or you can make one yourself im sure someone else will chime in with more info then me.

KingRanch6.0L

Reaction score
The goal for my truck is just itself i bought it from my parents 3 months age when my mom got a 2012 king ranch fx4. 3 days later egr clogged before i had a chance to preemptive strike on it. Got it bulletproofed with exhaust and tuner. Now its just my daily driver. I dont tow or anything with it.

bboteler

Reaction score
As you start to run tunes you will still wanna keep and eye on fp blue spring mod is great but it woulnt tell you when the injectors are starving. Great on the other mods though.

tommyboy#1

Reaction score
Ide suggest the turbo. Reason being is that when not if the injectors fail you could put in 155's and the truck would run great. I've done a couple of these set ups and im impressed how well it runs.

Latest posts

Members online