6.0 Outlaw Value

johnp115

Reaction score
not sure which thread to post this in... but

Where do the 6.0 Outlaw trim level trucks fall in the value ladder? Are they comparable to harley editions? More? Less? I ran across one that seems like a great deal but when running the vin its not giving me the option for outlaw trim..

Truck in question is a studded, ******d, 165k mile 07 outlaw that looks very clean. has nav and rear dvd players etc..

webb06

Reaction score
not sure which thread to post this in... but

Where do the 6.0 Outlaw trim level trucks fall in the value ladder? Are they comparable to harley editions? More? Less? I ran across one that seems like a great deal but when running the vin its not giving me the option for outlaw trim..

Truck in question is a studded, ******d, 165k mile 07 outlaw that looks very clean. has nav and rear dvd players etc..

I don’t believe it was a ford “option”. Pretty sure an aftermarket company is who built them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnp115

Reaction score
They are basically a lariat pkg.

okay nice to know. thanks

I don’t believe it was a ford “option”. Pretty sure an aftermarket company is who built them.

that would be news to me but then probably not as valuable. I just never run across them so kind of outside my bread and butter (lariat CCSB's)

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Theyre definitely not something you see every day. Only seen 2 in the 4 dealers ive worked at over the past ten years or so... I like em.

It was a ford option, 1 year only. The outlaw grille was the only pre painted grille i found still available when i did the front end conversion on my truck, thru the dealer.

matt92idi

Reaction score
Some guys are willing to pay a ton for them.... Why I really don't know but to the right buyer they are worth extra

sootie

Reaction score
The interiors also have red leather iirc. They definitely are unique. The value is a toss up because they are so rare, there are not many to compare too.

hunterER7

Reaction score
167f5e3968e82c96c05b91495e8ff3ac.jpg

Here’s mine

wedge542

Reaction score
here is one for sale but its listed as a 6 speed manual but its auto=====https://www.lot99llc.com/vehicle-details/3e3ed40c8ec328469ea6f4d6c457b4fa

Latest posts

Members online