Fuel filters

ckrueg

Reaction score
Try cycling the key with the water separator open. This happened to me and when I did this a bunch of air came out then it started dumping fuel. I closed it up and did about 10 more cycles and it was good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Make sure the lower cap is fully tight. It can be 1 turn loose and the wif sensor will plug in, but it will do everything you are explaining.

brown1

Reaction score
to hijack a thread is anyone just changing sedement filters in between the one in the engine bay? last time i went 20k on filter and think it was too much. i was thinking of trying to change the sedement filter at 10k this time but i can’t find one only both filters together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
to hijack a thread is anyone just changing sedement filters in between the one in the engine bay? last time i went 20k on filter and think it was too much. i was thinking of trying to change the sedement filter at 10k this time but i can’t find one only both filters together.

I change both fuel filters every other oil change

brown1

Reaction score
I change both fuel filters every other oil change

thats where im at now. i am changing oil every 10k and oil filter every 5k. just wondering if the sediment would be worth doing every 10 along. with oil change but i cant find just a sediment. probably for good reason i guess.

sootie

Reaction score
thats where im at now. i am changing oil every 10k and oil filter every 5k. just wondering if the sediment would be worth doing every 10 along. with oil change but i cant find just a sediment. probably for good reason i guess.

10k miles seems pretty stretched for an interval imo

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
10k miles seems pretty stretched for an interval imo
My boss has a 2015 chummings tha we take out to 12-13k miles on oci with no filter change in between. Oil still looks brand new on analysis. I do 10k oci with 5k filter changes. I only have a little fuel dilution issue that really isn't bad. LE 8854 oil..

I change my fuel filters at 10k though.

live life full throttle

sootie

Reaction score
My boss has a 2015 chummings tha we take out to 12-13k miles on oci with no filter change in between. Oil still looks brand new on analysis. I do 10k oci with 5k filter changes. I only have a little fuel dilution issue that really isn't bad. LE 8854 oil..

I change my fuel filters at 10k though.

live life full throttle
A: you are using good oil B: you are doing analysis.

Latest posts

Members online