• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 compound piping kit

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
I tried selling a car on here. I put the price but didnt upload pics as i thought "im.gonna sell this car. ***k it". I figured id have time as i was selling a 3month old modded car. Sokd that bitsh before i had time to put pics up.

Noonman350

Reaction score
Listen... I gave my number for contact on pictures of said product. If any of you were generally serious about what I am selling you would have put the ten digit phone number into your phone and called/ and or texted for pictures. Now, I have listed many different items in the last without pictures attached. I have never had any problems due to the fact that I included a contact number. The fact that a few of you are complaining about my lack of pictures is honestly quite amusing. Your childish rants confirm my suspicions that you probably have nothing better to do with your lives other than bother people. Now, I kindly ask anyone who is not interested in said product to kindly go and **** themselves. Thanks

psduser1

Reaction score
Listen... I gave my number for contact on pictures of said product. If any of you were generally serious about what I am selling you would have put the ten digit phone number into your phone and called/ and or texted for pictures. Now, I have listed many different items in the last without pictures attached. I have never had any problems due to the fact that I included a contact number. The fact that a few of you are complaining about my lack of pictures is honestly quite amusing. Your childish rants confirm my suspicions that you probably have nothing better to do with your lives other than bother people. Now, I kindly ask anyone who is not interested in said product to kindly go and **** themselves. Thanks
Now that's funny sh!t!:thumbsup:
Was waiting for this, lol.

5 oh

Reaction score
I honestly don't knowhow to post them off of my phone... so, tat being said apologies but just text me

I was interested so I texted however, I’m no longer interested so here you go it took less than 2 minutes

fmperq.jpg

ma9i52.jpg

msbomg.jpg

2isqwl.jpg

Latest posts

Members online