Battery’s

Rico

Reaction score
Well after 40 months my AAA batteries are shot. Just replaced one under warrenty but still paid a prorated amount of $80 since I was past the three year complete replacement marker. AAA only replaced the completely dead battery but wouldn’t replace the other unless the battery is a dud. Do you guys expect more life out of your batteries? I figured five years

Bugman

Reaction score
Batteries are a crap shoot anymore. Some live longer than others and then you can buy the same batteries again and get half the life out of them.

I got close to 11 years out of my first set of factory Motorcraft's. Then less than 6 out of the replacement Motorcraft's that I bought from the dealer. I am now 5 years on a set of Duralast from Autozone and they are still starting my truck strong.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Out here in az im seeing around 2yrs on replacement 850 motorcrafts. Typically its due to them venting, but have had 1 set actually die. May have had something to do with just having the motor apart, but it wouldnt start due to too slow cranking.

Latest posts

Members online