New in WV

HavinAStroke

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently picked up an 05 F-350, it's my 6th powerstroke... I've been a long time lurker on this forum and thought I'd go ahead and register and introduce myself.... I'm retired Army, and have lived all over the country.... I work in VA and live in Harper's Ferry, WV....

here is the new truck I just picked up yesterday....

It will be a work in progress... I have some solid plans for it over the next year or so.... lift, wheels, some new 35s, retrofit the headlights, etc... I'm sure once I have enough mods I'll do a build thread for it....

I look forward to seeing you guys around!

18952538_1303008059820466_6106944052426857752_n.jpg

HavinAStroke

Reaction score
I actually debated on picking up a 6.4L, and my budget was around 20k for my "diesel toy" but I couldnt find the truck I wanted with the right features.....

so when I found this 05 6.0L that's mostly stock, no 5th wheel, an 08+ tailgate, 92k miles, sunroof, leather, heated seats, power sliding rear window, etc.... for $14,500 I couldnt pass it up.

co04cobra

Reaction score
thanks! are there any local chapters / Facebook groups / active meetup type things in the area?

I'm late back to the party but as croy said not to much as far as active meet groups.

There are a few groups on FB but I don't get on there much.

I'd say Morgantown would be a good area to arrange to have some though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.