• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Swamps 400cc/200% 7.3L Injectors

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
These are the Swamps Diesel 400cc/200% Injectors out of my race engine. They "might" have 300 miles total on them, and have probably had a dozen oil changes in that time. They were operating perfectly at the time of removal, but unfortunately other parts of the engine aren't so happy.

These are capable of 650hp+, and can be pretty easily renozzled to 400% if you want to go bigger. I will supply a full set of new o-rings and cover the ground shipping in the US (except AK or HI).

CUSTOM TUNING AND SIGNIFICANT TURBOCHARGING AND/OR NITROUS REQUIRED BUT NOT INCLUDED - I DO NOT RECOMMEND RUNNING THESE IN A STOCK BOTTOM END (ESPECIALLY A PMR TRUCK) - THESE ARE COMPETITION LEVEL INJECTORS - I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE FROM IMPROPER TUNING, IMPROPER USE, ETC.

THIS IS A PERSONAL SALE AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STRICTLY DIESEL. THE INJECTORS ARE USED AND SOLD "AS IS" LIKE ANY OTHER USED PART.

Shipping will be via UPS and signature WILL be required.

NO CORES REQUIRED

NO TRADES - CASH (LOCAL) OR PAYPAL (FRIENDS AND FAMILY PREFERRED) ONLY

$2300obo

Sorry for the disclaimers, this is a copy/paste of my FB ad and I was trying to cover the bases and avoid the "will those work with a stock turbo" questions. LMFAO!

Attachments

• IMG_1488.jpg
    IMG_1488.jpg
    514.7 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1489.jpg
    IMG_1489.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1490.jpg
    IMG_1490.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1491.jpg
    IMG_1491.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1492.jpg
    IMG_1492.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 100

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
No, but I've sold enough used parts on FB and CL to anticipate the kind of questions I might get. Imagine "think I can use them with my stock turbo for a few months until I can afford xxxxx?".

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
These are currently out getting checked out, flowed and o-ringed. They can come back with the 200% nozzles as priced, or I can upgrade to 400% nozzles for $400 extra.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Injectors have been checked, no issues found. Can ship with 200% nozzles as priced, or 400% nozzles for $300 more.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
$1950 for 400/200%, free ground shipping (excl AK and HI) with new o-rings installed.

Injectors are still sitting at FFD, where they were flowed and inspected and new o-rings installed. If you want to go to larger nozzles, I would just ask that you pay me for injectors and then work directly with FFD for any modifications to them.

Dieselfever

Reaction score
The actually will work with a stock turbo, guy local to me bought the engine out of my old pulling truck and stuck those 400/200's into an otherwise stock OBS. :thumbup: It did alright, GLSW Dennis.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
That would be pretty far from "ideal" and you would want a really good tuner dialing them in for something like that, especially with a stock turbo. They could certainly be made to work in just about any hot street truck with good tuning, just not what they were intended for.

Thanks!