Full Torque Quarts And Pints

jimdawg185

Reaction score
After much too long a wait we finally have the smaller containers!!!

There has been great feedback from my five gallon bucket, and drum customers. Looks like about .5 to 1.5 mpg increase, lower egts, and less smoke. Not going to promise a miracle, but I will guarantee if you don't like it I will buy what you have left back from you and use it in my personal truck.

Summer Formula
Case of Quarts is 108.36 shipped plus state tax
Case of Pints is 57.96 shipped plus state tax

Winter Formula
Case of Quarts is 128.52 shipped plus state tax
Case of Pints is 68.76 shipped plus state tax

It is a 400:1 ratio so 8 ounces does a 25 gallon tank, so 2 tanks to a pint, and 4 to a quart.
You should not ever over treat, nor should you ever need to.

Call me to order
616-460-9949

Text with any questions!

I will try and get to all the PM's that asked about it, and get back to all the old threads as well.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
They are shipping customer orders before they ship them to us. Your best bet is to order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Are there any tests or results for lubricity? The only thing I have ever seen on this is from several years ago that measured the HFRR and the micron improvement. I'd like to see data from this and other popular additives.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
If y'all could call me to purchase initially I can help track the order properly.
I wont know lead time for another day or so.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
543d13bda10974dc39a45f8f678660ae.jpg

Pretty good wear scar.its right at 400. I've only seen a couple barely beat this out, but didn't have near the other performance traits. Our product is the best balanced product you can get.

1420e01577a4c45bc3891542f2f1567c.jpg

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Is the lubricity and other performance gains the same between the summer and winter blends?

Is that info on your website somewhere? I didn't see it.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
The Lubricity and all others should be for both with the only exception being cold filter plug point.
If you search for the 2421 or 2411 there are pdf files on the right with all the info.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Just an update. Ran a tank of the full torque blend through my obs. It has basic mods with injectors etc. this truck sees mixed driving, loaded half the time and mixed highway. Normally in town loaded and unloaded I'll average 14.5-15 mpg to a tank, after this tank with full torque I averaged 16.4. This was all mixed loaded and unloaded just like always.
So i filled back up and when on a lil interstate ride to go eat. Normally unloaded on interstate I'll get 17 mpg. This tank I drove the same as always and averaged 18.5. Also noticed quicker start ups, smoother idleing etc.
So LE has made me a believer. I'll run this through every tank in all my trucks and will convert all my fluids over when I have time. Thanks jim

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
oh, hey, my case showed up at the house on Wednesday i believe.. next weekend when im home ill be able to test the chit outta it..

live life full throttle