• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Should I trade my 7.3?

maxforce007

Reaction score
Hey guys how's it goin? A buddy of mine just came back home from the military and has the itch for a diesel truck. Seeings as I have 4 of them he came to me lol

He has his eye on my 01 7.3 cclb f250 xl 4x4 that Ive owned for close to 3 years Now. It has around 230k drives and runs perfect very strong truck needs nothing mechanically. Few mods include 5inch turbo back exhaust,DIY intake,TS 6position. Bilstein shocks and trail grapplers Body has it's dings and small dents here and there but no rust overall solid truck. It was ordered by a interstate construction company with no AC I'm assuming so the crew wouldn't sit and idle it during the day. Driver side seat is torn other than that it's pretty good shape inside.
My buddies truck is an 07 f150 4.6 4x4 crew cab short bed green xlt 103k flowmaster exhaust new Goodyear authority at's. it's a clean all around truck all new plugs coils the basic tune up things.

What do you all think? Think I'd be getting burnt? I wouldn't keep it I would just turn around and trade it for another powerstroke or something similar lol his is lower miles newer and cleaner but mine is a crew cab 7.3

79jasper

Reaction score
Well, if you don't really use it anymore, seems like a good deal.
Helping a buddy out.
And if you don't plan to keep the 150 anyways.......

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

maxforce007

Reaction score
Yeah true. I was thinking maybe I would be able to get rid of the 150 a little easier and he'd get what he wants too. Just don't want to be stuck with it I would just trade it off for some other diesel truck

7.3 MACHINE

Reaction score

Yea, if thats the only 7.3 u got I would def keep it. Nothing like a bulletproff motor from the factory.

D66stroke

Reaction score
I sold my 97 like 5 months ago since it broke in a way I thought wouldn't be worth fixing, and bought a 95 12v 5spd to replace it.. Long story short, I've been having a hell of a time trying to get rid of this 12v to get another 7.3.. I wouldn't do it, unless you want my 12v lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.