tony wildman

tyler2k

Reaction score
iv been emailing him for awhile trying to get some retunes and he hasnt answered, been about a month and a few emails anyone know whats up.
thanks
and on a side note rebuilding my turbo and i found a kit that comes with a billet wheel, is it worth the extra money

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
iv been emailing him for awhile trying to get some retunes and he hasnt answered, been about a month and a few emails anyone know whats up.
thanks
and on a side note rebuilding my turbo and i found a kit that comes with a billet wheel, is it worth the extra money
have you tried a pm on here. his handle is vengeance. if that doesnt work then ask Arisely, or dentexpowerstroke. Arisley is close friends with tony and dentex has been keeping him busy tuning his race truck.

live life full throttle

tyler2k

Reaction score
thanks for the info and good iv been trying to figure out how to make my turbo a bit better , was thinking a 1.00 housing but with stage1s i think id be better with the wheel for spool time

flipt143

Reaction score
Definitely a hard guy to get in touch with. Tried calling and email and still nothing. Oh well, there's other tuners.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Definitely a hard guy to get in touch with. Tried calling and email and still nothing. Oh well, there's other tuners.

Tony is a busy man, and doesn't do tuning full time like others. It is a side business for him. So he's harder to get a hold of because he has a regular day job like most of us here. But I can tell you from personal experience from helping him and using his tuning the wait is well worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Tony is a busy man, and doesn't do tuning full time like others. It is a side business for him. So he's harder to get a hold of because he has a regular day job like most of us here. But I can tell you from personal experience from helping him and using his tuning the wait is well worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this^^^^^^^^

live life full throttle

flipt143

Reaction score
Well I went ahead and ordered tunes on his website. Kinda wanted to talk to him first. Hopefully I won't have to wait to long.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
I loved my TW tunes. Hands down my favorite tunes on the 7.3 platform. But when it came time for a reburn the customer service from he and his vendor was non-existent. Now I have a Hydra.
Best of luck to the o.p.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I loved my TW tunes. Hands down my favorite tunes on the 7.3 platform. But when it came time for a reburn the customer service from he and his vendor was non-existent. Now I have a Hydra.
Best of luck to the o.p.
did that happen to be in the last 2 or 3 yrs?

live life full throttle

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
There are reasons he can't always respond instantly, it's not bs customer it's just not a full time operation. He can't sit on the phone or send emails back and forth with people all day at his day job. Try calling between 3-5 pm, that's when I would always get the quickest response and leave a message if he doesn't answer.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
I got in contact just fine.
Neither he or the vendor I purchased the tunes from felt compelled to honor the 'lifetime free reburn' policy.
At that point I took it in the shorts and sold my custom tuned chip for what a TS blank goes for.

Vengeance

Reaction score
I got in contact just fine.
Neither he or the vendor I purchased the tunes from felt compelled to honor the 'lifetime free reburn' policy.
At that point I took it in the shorts and sold my custom tuned chip for what a TS blank goes for.

Not sure who the vendor you are talking about, but feel free to pm me the info.

As far as the contacting me, email is always the best, but by the time I get home from one job and start on the other, and try to answer phone calls, and get stuff done, it gets a little crazy.

Not an excuse, but an explanation. Morgan's 14 birthday would be tomorrow. It has been 14 months of pure hell since she died on June 26th, 2013 and not only has my outlook on life changed, but so have my priorities. I will take care of my family first.

You don't know what it is like to have to go sit thru an MRI with my youngest after having sat thru so many with Morgan, and looking in the machine and the things that go thru your mind. He has Crohn's disease, and has now had to start infusion therapy, now we have to right back to the same place we took Morgan so many times. My wife is not doing good, she lost her shadow, she can't go anywhere without a memory of doing it with Morgan, and now having to deal with the same folks at the clinic, it ain't easy.

I am not telling you guys this to make you feel sorry for me, or my family, I am simply telling you this to ask for a little patience when trying to get a hold of me for anything. Life simply sucks and it is hard to get thru it.

Latest posts

Members online