Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > 6.7 Aftermarket

Old 04-13-2018, 06:07 AM
Private
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCherry27 View Post
So, just being kind of needy here but you wouldn't happen to have to dimensions from center of hole to center of hole? I'd need both ways though haha x being the holes in my crudely drawn diagram

X---X and
|
X

I run a laser at work so it be easier for me to make a program to cut the holes same time as cutting the bracket before having a guy at work bend it up for me.
Sorry I dont have that. I just bolted it to the frame and marked the holes with a pencil then drilled them out. If you get the measurements Im sure others would be appreciative if you added them into the thread.
Old 04-13-2018, 06:30 AM
Private
Member's Gallery

No worries, I’ll get a base ordered and go from there and post measurements for anyone else who might want them

14 CCSB 6.7 weight loss SCT with GH 20x12 gear big blocks 305/50 420s
Old 04-16-2018, 08:25 AM
Private
Member's Gallery

Setup is working great No leaks or any other issues so far. Went out and did some 30mph to 75 mph punches on the highway. No hesitation or codes were thrown running #1 through #4 tunes from GDP. Really pleased with how this came out and it makes me have a little more piece of mind for the traveling I'm going to be doing this summer away from my known fuel stations.
Old 04-18-2018, 06:43 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Just bought all the parts to put this together yesterday, made bracket last night and stopped at Napa and got the high pressure diesel hose, what “high pressure” hose clamps did you get? The guy at Napa said he didn’t have any high pressure hose clamps that would fit as the hose is 3/4” OD and all he had went up to 1/2”, didn’t know if you used a special kind of worm drive or something different? Also did you just use these to the filter housing on either side? Or to the barbed and quick connect fittings also?
2012 CCLB Lariat/EZ Lynk/Tyrant Tunes/15+ turbo swap/5” flo pro/H&S upgraded silicone CAC pipe/No Limit stage 2 intake/Mishimoto primary rad./2.5” BDS leveling kit/Fox shocks & stabilizer/Ride Rite airbags/20” XD Grenades/35” RBP
Old 04-18-2018, 07:49 PM
Private
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebuck View Post
Just bought all the parts to put this together yesterday, made bracket last night and stopped at Napa and got the high pressure diesel hose, what “high pressure” hose clamps did you get? The guy at Napa said he didn’t have any high pressure hose clamps that would fit as the hose is 3/4” OD and all he had went up to 1/2”, didn’t know if you used a special kind of worm drive or something different? Also did you just use these to the filter housing on either side? Or to the barbed and quick connect fittings also?
I just put them on the filter housing barbs. The others are high-pressure push locks and are designed to be used without clamps. The clamps were from another project I had. I had the same problem at napa cause they are not listed as fuel injection clamps. The ones I used are listed as spring clamps. I dont know exactly what size. Here is a link to what im talking about but may not be right size.
https://www.napacanada.com/en/p/URA36003005210
Old 04-19-2018, 06:39 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawker25 View Post
I just put them on the filter housing barbs. The others are high-pressure push locks and are designed to be used without clamps. The clamps were from another project I had. I had the same problem at napa cause they are not listed as fuel injection clamps. The ones I used are listed as spring clamps. I dont know exactly what size. Here is a link to what im talking about but may not be right size.
Awesome yes the guy at Napa did show me those but I wasn’t sure if that’s what I needed or if i needed one of the bolt through style clamps, thanks for the help when I go to install next week I might have a question or two if so I will shoot ya a pm thanks
2012 CCLB Lariat/EZ Lynk/Tyrant Tunes/15+ turbo swap/5” flo pro/H&S upgraded silicone CAC pipe/No Limit stage 2 intake/Mishimoto primary rad./2.5” BDS leveling kit/Fox shocks & stabilizer/Ride Rite airbags/20” XD Grenades/35” RBP
Old 04-30-2018, 05:57 AM
Major
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawker25 View Post

Does anyone have the part number for the US NAPA stores? Or just use this PN# at my local store?
Old 04-30-2018, 06:26 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyAssault View Post
Does anyone have the part number for the US NAPA stores? Or just use this PN# at my local store?
Just use this same part # at your local Napa that’s what I did and it came right up in there computers
Old 05-19-2018, 11:18 AM
Private
Member's Gallery

Did my first aux filter drain today.

It is doing it's job. Had a small drop of water from the Donaldson. None from the DFCM.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WIF 19052018.jpg (606.1 KB, 48 views)
Old 05-30-2018, 08:04 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

FINALLY! Installed my fuel filter/water separator kit today, once all the parts were here and I put it together the install on my truck only took 10min or so, I primed it 6 times while checking for leaks then took it for a hot lap and no leaks!, great write up with pics and directions, all in all I think I’m in it for $100(neighbor works at Napa and got the hose and high pressure clamps at his price!) still have to tie up the lines out of the way but happy with the outcome so far! thanks again Hawker25!