HID's out..LED's in

jdc753

Reaction score
yeah but i wanted to use the fog light switch for it!! lol

JUUUUUUST can't win.

What if you wired in a relay triggered by the high beam switch... oh yea... LOL

I wonder if there is some cross talk in the wiring somewhere. The LED bulbs don't use any special wiring right, just plug right into factory harness? Maybe they are super sensitive to voltage changes, but that wouldn't make much sense since you said they have a built in regulator. Hmm

A/Ox4

Reaction score
Jason glad you got these lights in, looking forward to some pictures!!

to answer a few questions-

These lights have a lifetime warranty against defects as long as you own them! (care accidents, broken LED's ect, is excluded)

We have just picked up this line sold a few sets and have very positive feed back. I am currently waiting for my order to come in, but the reviews are great on these things.

here are the specs of them

Output Power: 22W @ low beam 30W @ high beam Input

Voltage: DC10V-DC32V

Lumens: 2000LM for Low beam 2600LM for High Beam

Life-Span: more than 30000hrs

Color Temp.: 5000k

Construction: Die cast aluminum

Cooling: Integrated Fan

DOT compliant

I have some great pricing on these, so shoot me a PM, and il be happy to get back to you with pricing.

We also carry the full line of Life Time Led Lights, so if your looking for lights bars, curved or straight, work lights, fog lights, ect. Shoot me a pm il be happy to get back to you with pricing!
Mike

I bought a set of led lights but one of the retaining rings has stripped and the bulb keeps falling out. The ring stays locked in the housing but the bulb falls out.

Is it possible to get a replacement?

powerstroke95

Reaction score
Just installed these, and they are awesome, but i'm fighting one problem. Everytime i turn the headlights on, it absolutely kills my radio signal. Has anyone had this problem? Im starting to think maybe its my truck..

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Just installed these, and they are awesome, but i'm fighting one problem. Everytime i turn the headlights on, it absolutely kills my radio signal. Has anyone had this problem? Im starting to think maybe its my truck..

Am or fm?

I don't have led headlights, but all my turns signals are led and they make the am band go crazy when I turn them on.

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
These led lights turned out not to be that great. Life span is either good or not lol and I have been reading of more and more people with radio issues. So no, you're not alone bro

97stoker350

Reaction score
JUUUUUUST can't win.

What if you wired in a relay triggered by the high beam switch... oh yea... LOL

I wonder if there is some cross talk in the wiring somewhere. The LED bulbs don't use any special wiring right, just plug right into factory harness? Maybe they are super sensitive to voltage changes, but that wouldn't make much sense since you said they have a built in regulator. Hmm

My dad's 6.4 is wired pretty sweet you have.
Low
Low/fog
High w/ low w/fog s and it's bright

A/Ox4

Reaction score
I personally have not seen an this before, but I have head of a few people have some interference.
One of those little nuggets on the wire will fix that. Its common with a lot of things, that's why they make those nuggets.

Someone check me on their name. I'm blanking.

Buffalo444

Reaction score
Has anyone taken these in snow yet? I had this problem mentioned to me from a friend that got them elsewhere, and being as 6 months out of the year it is winter here, this is kind of important.

Mine were from Amazon. I can't remember how much, they put out decent light but they don't put out any heat because of the head fins and fan. Which is horrible in the snow. I drove 15 minutes to work and got out of the truck 5 times to scrape of the slute so I could have my headlights back

Latest posts

Members online