6.7 Cold Air Intakes !!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
can we just get the piping and boot for the 4inch?

live life full throttle

shouldn't be a problem , but I may add a 4-5" adapter so it will use the 5" filter. the no limit custom filter from AFE is bigger than even their biggest standard 5x12 and available in every option, as well all the pre-filters are being rolled to the longer filter. its nice keeping things streamlined.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I'd like the 4 inch deal with a pre filter when you start shipping. Just let me know when you're ready to ship them out. Glad I held out for an intake as long as I did, looks good too.

Keith

bricewise

Reaction score
What do you mean the other one you overgrown punk...LOL

We'll let Chris get settled, then hook us up with a moose hunt next year.......

We can do that! Moose all over the place. And then there is always these guys. Found them eating on my land that I'm trying to close on.

photo-41.jpg

But back to topic! Mike is the 5 inch ready yet? Should be getting my truck next week and I need to give her a gift for putting her on a ship for 2 weeks otherwise she'll never forgive me.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
We can do that! Moose all over the place. And then there is always these guys. Found them eating on my land that I'm trying to close on.

photo-41.jpg

But back to topic! Mike is the 5 inch ready yet? Should be getting my truck next week and I need to give her a gift for putting her on a ship for 2 weeks otherwise she'll never forgive me.
holy **** that is awesome!

live life full throttle

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
I received my intake in yesterday thanks to Dillehay. I had to make it shine before I threw it on the truck but I am glad he finally came out with this. The truck feels much stronger between the 1600-2100 range, I also picked up almost 4 PSI of boost, and to top it off the truck is averaging about a mile and half better on mpgs. The kit is very very easy to install and in my books is worth every penny. It gets a 10 out of 10 from me that's for sure.

Awesome product Dillehay, keep up the good work buddy!!

IMG_2346.jpg

Reaction score
I received my intake in yesterday thanks to Dillehay. I had to make it shine before I threw it on the truck but I am glad he finally came out with this. The truck feels much stronger between the 1600-2100 range, I also picked up almost 4 PSI of boost, and to top it off the truck is averaging about a mile and half better on mpgs. The kit is very very easy to install and in my books is worth every penny. It gets a 10 out of 10 from me that's for sure.

Awesome product Dillehay, keep up the good work buddy!!

View attachment 30842

Which kit did you get? Is that the 4" or 5" kit?

bricewise

Reaction score
Hey Mike for polished 5'' how long are we looking? I thought I saw in a thread early November. Is that accurate?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Mike for polished 5'' how long are we looking? I thought I saw in a thread early November. Is that accurate?

no, much sooner , im very close to the 50 unit limit , the following 50 will be early November. you can order the polished now and prolly have in a couple weeks.