Hey All!!

slc dzl

Reaction score
Thanks SLC,
800 for me is a lot like driving a golf ball 300 yds, I do plan to get there but I'm not sure how sustainable it'll be. But For me My biggest thing is I haven't seen or talked to Anyone in that class that don't say you basically give up all drivability once you hit 800...but I can't verify.
I plan on Bill ******** at Powerstroke.com to mill my heads and punch them whatever he will and still honor his "lifetime guarantee". Ive not heard of anyone doing that. But then hour talking wholesale upgrades from bottom to top and Ive heard you can get there without nitrous but haven't a firsthand account of anyone making it without it.
The aftermarket industry around these trucks is so ********** right now who knows by the time I get serious about tearing into it again. But you're talking to a man who still isnt studded, so I've plenty time to decide on a practical goal without sacrificing the fun of driving it. Does that make amy sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I would avoid anything Powerstroke help has to offer like the plague.
As for info on ways to modify your truck in the most cost efficient manner, pull up a chair and start reading the threads in the 6.0 aftermarket section.

The company's that lead the Powerstroke industry are on this board and very active and I would be willing to bet there is one in your area that could guide you on your build.

Great color truck btw:rockon:

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
Thanks man, I've already bragged on this deal immensely....cant believe it took me this long to come across y'all. But you just blew me away with your advice on PSH.com. He will slam certain products in favor of oem at times but Ive seen him blast ford and the serv/warr dept's severely. You're the first I've heard but I will take heed. I appreciate it. What's your take on the lifetime guarantee on the bulldog heads? Super duty fine print..

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
Will do man! If you get back over this way give me a shout. I'd like to do a lil metal detecting myself! I've got one I've only used a couple of times. Would like to do/learn more.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

I'll do it for sure. But have to warn you, you make that first decent find and the head studs you purchased over a year ago will still be boxed. Lol. Mans on got so much free time. How far out from cowpens are you. That could be close to half way for both of us and obviously I know a couple dirt daubers that made there collections in a few days outside the battlefield.

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
Welcome man! Whats all done to the truck?

Cleaning up messages and caught this 6.0 Tech. Appreciate the greeting. I'm the guy who will benefit greatly from Ya"lls know how.
Wouldn't drive her until I bit the bullet and threw away egr valve and cooler. Dorman hi Flo oil cooler (mistake)
New "ford blue" cac pipes, boots, blue spring upgrade, 4" turbo back mbrp turbo back w/ Magna flow 9" slant tip...lol. Got raked over that tip but I love it. SCT Livewire 1505p tuner, AFE 45° intake bow.
Enzo smoked cab & tail lights, wheel2wheel 5" steel craft nerfs, I think that's close to covering it. I had real big aspirations and still have much I'm gonna do but this forum has already got me backing off some of the bigger mods to top the house and torque. Honestly, for this TN ridge runner the truck as it sits still impresses me when I do hammer down and drives and rides great. Not like other trucks I've had that felt like a chore. I look forward to tooling around in that 6.0.
I don't know how much of that I'm willing to give up to grab a couple hundred horses. I don't know, so many strategies and these trucks popularity is crazy around me right now so the ********** products are changing daily it seems. Along with changing thought processes...Wasn't long ago everyone was racing out and custom building the cold air side with crazy filter housings and on and on, now I am hearing from trustworthy sources that upgrading the 6.0's cold side assembly's gain isn't enough to fool with. I mean it is a barrel of a filter but I'm gonna settle in and take in folks who've actually out it to the test and make my assessments then. Have a good week bro.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I'll do it for sure. But have to warn you, you make that first decent find and the head studs you purchased over a year ago will still be boxed. Lol. Mans on got so much free time. How far out from cowpens are you. That could be close to half way for both of us and obviously I know a couple dirt daubers that made there collections in a few days outside the battlefield.

Lol I hear ya man. I'm about 25-30 minutes from cowpens. My wife and I and a few friends go to a restaurant on Thursdays right by the battlefield. It's called Carolina Cafe. Kickass steak and skrimp special! Lol. But have to upgrade to the "killer shrimp" they're bacon wrapped and grilled with bbq sauce!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

IIVonnyII

Reaction score
my truck put down 706rwhp last time it was on the dyno on fuel alone, and 857 with some giggle gas. I have baby 205/100 injectors. you can have drivability at any power level dependant on stick size and turbo set up. a buddy of mine up here has 330/100 hybrids and a 69/482 compound setup. no confirmation as it was just done , but im sure its around 850/900rwhp on fuel. extremely daily drivable. BUT I bet you he will throw a rod or just wear out his motor within a year. as its 100% stock besides studs . plus it has 180xxx miles on her. any questions , feel free to ask

ps . welcome to PSA

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
my truck put down 706rwhp last time it was on the dyno on fuel alone, and 857 with some giggle gas. I have baby 205/100 injectors. you can have drivability at any power level dependant on stick size and turbo set up. a buddy of mine up here has 330/100 hybrids and a 69/482 compound setup. no confirmation as it was just done , but im sure its around 850/900rwhp on fuel. extremely daily drivable. BUT I bet you he will throw a rod or just wear out his motor within a year. as its 100% stock besides studs . plus it has 180xxx miles on her. any questions , feel free to ask

ps . welcome to PSA
you got any slips to back that up?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

IIVonnyII

Reaction score
you got any slips to back that up?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

yes and no if youre talking about 1/4 passes. I have all of my dyno sheets yes

I have a slip from last summer when I was running my box s366 , puts it at 648rwhp, specs of slip are in sig. never got to race my 369sxe yet, as the motor popped. But it pulls way harder up top.

no 1/4 mile spray numbers just fuel.

Last edited:

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
I'm sold already. Sounds like a good long Saturday. We just need to do some recon, find some old campsites away just a bit that we can get away with hunting. Hell man, there still frigates of gold missing in this area...3 of them they claim. I'm all in Bro, I'm gonna get some topo's of the area and start finding some woodlands that could possibly been camp sites with some creeks would be perfect. My detector is waterproof, and I'm currently waterproofing my Garrett pinpointer and I guarantee we will come out of there with some cannonballs and sharps 3 ringers. Ive heard of collections being made in a couple trips out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
Your set up is actually around where I am reeling back to. Probably no w/o the nitro, although that's gotta be a blast. Nice truck, I appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Members online