2015 CCLB front leveled, what size wheel without rubbing?

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
So I have a cracked LF wheel, currently has 20x9 XD Series wheels on it with 275/65r20 GY Wranglers. They rub on my mudflaps, but clear everywhere else. I dont really want to make it any worse. What wheels/tire combo are you guys running on these trucks? Want to use the same tire for now, so I am stuck with 20s.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
So I have a cracked LF wheel, currently has 20x9 XD Series wheels on it with 275/65r20 GY Wranglers. They rub on my mudflaps, but clear everywhere else. I dont really want to make it any worse. What wheels/tire combo are you guys running on these trucks? Want to use the same tire for now, so I am stuck with 20s.
If it rubs then you must have an offset rim. I have 35/12.5/20s on stock rims and it doesnt rub.

live life full throttle

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
Correct, I was wondering what offsets people were running on not stock wheels to avoid rubbing. Kinda sorta, lots of different combos. But I got 20x10 -19mm Hostile wheels, going to mount them tonight and hope for the best. Added a leveling kit last night, so I think I should be pretty good, might rub the mudflaps/inner fender liner though.

Latest posts

Members online