• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

20 X 12 Weld Methods Polished

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Selling my set of 20 x 12 Weld Method Wheels. They are Polished finish, 8x170 8 lug for all ford single rear wheel superduty trucks 99 and up. back at the first of the year my truck was in an accident, one wheel got slightly damaged on the outer lip face, nothing structural was damaged, doesn't effect the performance of the wheel. I am in the process of polishing them up right now to post pictures but I will get you pictures very soon.

looking for 2k shipped to anywhere in the lower 48.

the damaged wheel can be fixed and I will even have it fixed at my expense if that is what you would like me to do, but by fixing it where it says WELD on the lip face it will only say ELD because the damage is close to the "W" and there for that part will have to be taken out. You can also find single wheels on ebay when you look, and you can go that route and invest in a 5th wheel and have a matching spare that would have light damage on it.

I know people freak out when you hear the word DAMAGE but its not that bad, and its not that noticeable when a tire is mounted, and again I stress there is no structural damage, I simply just don't have the time or the want to mess with them anymore. trying to grow to business, have a baby, move and everything else piled up with life at the moment just has sucked every bit of spare time I once had away.

my loss is your gain, these are rare and hard to find, most the time you find them in singles now instead of a full set.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Man... I have loved these wheels since the day I saw them on your rig. Do you have a recent picture?

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Man... I have loved these wheels since the day I saw them on your rig. Do you have a recent picture?

working on a recent pics and current pics of the wheels, this new picture posting system on here is not liking me or my computer hates me on the picture department

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Since Sasquatch isn't smart enough to figure out how to post pics he sent these to me to post up.:poke:

Here are some pictures of the wheels
The 3 good ones
IMG_2282_zps1insvek9.png

IMG_2288_zpsx07eigd1.jpg

IMG_2287_zpshbekvwwj.jpg

IMG_2283_zpshgiuzpu1.jpg

IMG_2284_zpsqs8hm3fm.jpg

IMG_2285_zpsrwvzhcjh.jpg

IMG_2286_zpsv2rpw2wy.jpg

Here is the bad one
IMG_2339_zpsr19n2onb.jpg

IMG_2336_zpstb0ileqo.jpg

IMG_2335_zpsdaihgndy.jpg

IMG_2334_zps8kuaustz.jpg

IMG_2337_zps4b77li6v.jpg

IMG_2338_zpse8jvcvr8.jpg

Zmann

Reaction score
LOL I was thinkin the same

hey Sasquash whats the weight rating on those puppies ??

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
LOL I was thinkin the same

hey Sasquash whats the weight rating on those puppies ??

i will check that for you when I get home, I think I saw that info on a sticker one of the wheels still had. I know they are tough wheels though they supported my 350 and 37" tires with a 36' gooseneck and 20k on the gooseneck more times than I can count. So weight ratings for anyone shouldn't be an issue but ill look and see if I can find the exact number

Zmann

Reaction score
i will check that for you when I get home, I think I saw that info on a sticker one of the wheels still had. I know they are tough wheels though they supported my 350 and 37" tires with a 36' gooseneck and 20k on the gooseneck more times than I can count. So weight ratings for anyone shouldn't be an issue but ill look and see if I can find the exact number

should be a stamp on the backside

thanks I am pushing more than what you had with the goose
I have 4k in the bed !!

WHY NOT

Reaction score
should be a stamp on the backside

thanks I am pushing more than what you had with the goose
I have 4k in the bed !!

Ive had just shy of 9K on my back axle on the last load that I hauled with my 12 wide welds and they handled it fine. I have also had my air bags up to 80-90 psi quite a few times to keep the truck riding level. That time I only had 60psi in them. They are a quality forged wheel

Zmann

Reaction score
Ive had just shy of 9K on my back axle on the last load that I hauled with my 12 wide welds and they handled it fine. I have also had my air bags up to 80-90 psi quite a few times to keep the truck riding level. That time I only had 60psi in them. They are a quality forged wheel

I have had that on my Helos but they are rated at 3250 or 7500 for the rear set

they are probably fine but I want a rim rated higher even A/F doesn't have a high rating on their Rim in this size it may be the lug pattern is a limiter ?

anyway as soon as He can flip a rim and look I would be able to make a decision :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.