Where is my 6.0 at today?

06greenstroker

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm a 6.7 owner now, but use to belong to this 6.0 group. I traded her in when I went to the 6.7. I miss her. I'm sure she went to auction, being that she was ******d and other stuff. Anyhow, just posting a pic to see if I can ever find out where she went, hoping the next buyer takes as good of care of her as I did. From Ohio, traded it in up in the Wooster area, but not sure who may of picked her up from auction or private selling.

If anyone knows or by chance someone new comes along in this thread with the same truck, let me know. Thanks!

20160519_163533_zpsex95gel9.jpg

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
Did you purchase the 6.0 new? If so, or had both stock at some point, is it even a comparison as far as torque is concerned? Not drove the 6.7's yet and just curious. Holding firm to my 6.0 that is semi similar to the one you sold. Dam nice looking rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

06greenstroker

Reaction score
Did you purchase the 6.0 new? If so, or had both stock at some point, is it even a comparison as far as torque is concerned? Not drove the 6.7's yet and just curious. Holding firm to my 6.0 that is semi similar to the one you sold. Dam nice looking rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yeah...6.7 owns the 6.0 any day in that comparison.

Latest posts

Members online