What have you done to your powerstroke today?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
15k lol. Got lazy on this set.

What oil do you recommend then?

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk
lol.. that will put a damper on things.. lol

lubrication engineers, mobile 1, chevron delo, valvoline.. pretty much in that order if its a 5-40 synthetic..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Dirtclod

Reaction score
Wired in an inverter and lights in the bed of the truck. Go pick up ecm near Cincinnati from powerstruck. Thanks to the guy that recommended them. I should be up and running tomorrow.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Wired in an inverter and lights in the bed of the truck. Go pick up ecm near Cincinnati from powerstruck. Thanks to the guy that recommended them. I should be up and running tomorrow.
good deal. hope that's all it is!

live life full throttle

Dirtclod

Reaction score
Me to! But pretty sure it is. Accidentally pulled the chip out while it was running. Blew a 5amp fuse under steering wheel. After changing the fuse reinstall computer wait to start wouldn't come up. Hopefully it was in the computer.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Me to! But pretty sure it is. Accidentally pulled the chip out while it was running. Blew a 5amp fuse under steering wheel. After changing the fuse reinstall computer wait to start wouldn't come up. Hopefully it was in the computer.
oh ***... did you learn your lesson?

live life full throttle

Dirtclod

Reaction score
Of course! That's how we learn. I can pay for school or pay pay for parts. Either way whether I learn or not I'm going to pay$!!!! Lol!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'm thinking bout going with php hydra chip instead of ts. Price isn't much different but get alot more.
yeah, the hydra offers a lot more.

btw, dont ever pull your chip out with the keys anywhere near the ignition. pull them out, throw them as far as you can, do whats needed and then go find them. lol

live life full throttle

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
Installed my dirty diesel's hi/lows & wired the fogs. Now gotta replace that upper bulb & color match these things! What a difference in light output & long over due.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 110

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Installed my dirty diesel's hi/lows & wired the fogs. Now gotta replace that upper bulb & color match these things! What a difference in light output & long over due.

Looks good. I want to do the same for my 6.7 but hell, people flash their lights at me all the time thinking my brights are on as it is lol. They'll really hate me with LED's ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
Looks good. I want to do the same for my 6.7 but hell, people flash their lights at me all the time thinking my brights are on as it is lol. They'll really hate me with LED's ha

Thanks, Flashes have started & hell I don't want to be that guy either but def want to see better behind the wheel. Chit all the luxury high end cars seem to have similar setups from the factory?!?!?

sootie

Reaction score
Thanks, Flashes have started & hell I don't want to be that guy either but def want to see better behind the wheel. Chit all the luxury high end cars seem to have similar setups from the factory?!?!?

wrong. luxury cars have properly directed light and appropriately adjusted cut-offs.

smcox1

Reaction score
Luxury cars have projectors. When all of you people that don't know what you're doing throw hid's or led bulbs in the stock housings you are blinding the hell out of everyone. Especially if you have a lifted truck and never adjusted the headlights after lifting.

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Hmm. Well I have factory lighting and my truck isn't lifted. So that kinda debunks your theory of blinding the hell out of everyone.

Latest posts

Members online