Rudy's Thick Wall up pipes?

BravoZulu81

Reaction score
I'm in the market for up pipes, and haven't seen these before...perhaps they are new? Is anyone running them? Thoughts? The description seems copied nearly identical from their other pipes, so don't know any information on wall thickness etc.... Not sure if it's ok to link to a product?...

08Monster

Reaction score
I'm in the market for up pipes, and haven't seen these before...perhaps they are new? Is anyone running them? Thoughts? The description seems copied nearly identical from their other pipes, so don't know any information on wall thickness etc.... Not sure if it's ok to link to a product?...
Go with BD manifolds and up pipes. Absolutely can't beat the price.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
we have .120 wall 304 stainless 6.4 up pipes now, and they are the heaviest duty up pipe i've ever seen.

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
we have .120 wall 304 stainless 6.4 up pipes now, and they are the heaviest duty up pipe i've ever seen.
Are they listed on the website yet. I can't seem to find them. I don't need them, just bought some, but would like to take a look.
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Are they listed on the website yet. I can't seem to find them. I don't need them, just bought some, but would like to take a look.
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

we just got them , and they should be on the site shortly .

Latest posts

Members online