Which of the million EGR ******s to get

086.4powerstroke

Reaction score
So I'm sure I'm not the only one that is not sure which EGR ****** to get. There are a million different options. Let's hear the opinions!

Thanks in advanced!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have no limits intake and I love it! I saw you guys have three options. How am I suppose to know which one to go with?

pick your poison , aluminum or stainless, and what finish you want , then if you want the egr ****** added. you can do the super basic ****** with no elbow, the standard ****** with just a elbow or the kit i linked you too. that kit is the most versatile because it does the elbow, and cold side pipe all in one, and stays versatile if you ever want to go dual pumps , its the only kit of its kind on the market , and the best by a land slide .

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you guys have a exhaust manifold to turbo complete kit?

we usually recommend the BD kit, it's such a great bang for the buck deal. $899 shipped , and its 6.0 style manifolds that flow better than the 6.0 manifolds with stainless up pipes and bellows.

08Monster

Reaction score
we usually recommend the BD kit, it's such a great bang for the buck deal. $899 shipped , and its 6.0 style manifolds that flow better than the 6.0 manifolds with stainless up pipes and bellows.
Best kit ever. A bit of a challenge to install, but worth it. Greatly increased spool up with my single 66.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk