2011-2016 6.7 Aftermarket Bumpers Thread

RyanD

Reaction score
18edb7deee0067384013ea5348eb7e4a.jpg

Fusion with 4" rigid verticals and monsters

31eb7ba9379432ea56a957f7a6451980.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

where can i get one of these in Texas? This is literally the exact bumper i want

ironj

Reaction score
Im in lubbock...my shop ordered it directly from fusion in plain steel then had it painted to match....im sure you could order a plain one as well if there is not a shop that sells em where you are...

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

brown1

Reaction score
anyone running an aftermarket bumper with a plowmount. i'm thinking it may look silly with the mount hanging under.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
just a quick fyi for you fellers in the north. most bumpers made in southern states that get used up here in northern winters will peel and or r be rusty within a year. we have ranchhands on all of our work truxks and every one of them gets a brand new ranch hand when it hits the main office.. well, they peel and rust on every single one i have seen that spends its winter up north..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

brown1

Reaction score
just a quick fyi for you fellers in the north. most bumpers made in southern states that get used up here in northern winters will peel and or r be rusty within a year. we have ranchhands on all of our work truxks and every one of them gets a brand new ranch hand when it hits the main office.. well, they peel and rust on every single one i have seen that spends its winter up north..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

i hear that. i had a ranch hand on my 1 and a half and first winter most every weld was showing rust. i know ranch hands are pretty entry level as far as aftermarket bumpers go so i guess you get what you pay for but they are tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrickTruck

Reaction score
It's all about the product, we put a 3 part etching epoxy primer on ours. You should never have pealing and rust issues out of them. Also to remember, ours are fully boxed so that crud doesn't have a shelf to sit on in the back.

cjfarm111

Reaction score
There is a guy in laurel,mt that builds some very very
Nice bumpers. CK Fab. That's what I would/will run. I'll try to get some picks up

Latest posts

Members online