'16 Front/Rear Seat Covers

AUTiger13

Reaction score
I will be getting a dog (English Cream Golden Retriever) in the near future and I have began to look for seat covers to protect my leather from mud, water, slobber, etc., etc. I have looked a little at some seat covers this weekend (Wet Okole) but really have not done much research as of now, so I wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations. My truck is a 2016 Platinum crew cab with the dark interior - black carpets and headliner and the dark charcoal/gray leather. For those who don't know what an English Cream Golden Retriever is, picture a traditional Golden Retriever except they have a nearly pure white/cream coat (breed standard is long hair)...not good for a black-on-black interior. I know this is a truck but I would expect there are options out there that look nice and perform well (i.e., waterproof, scratch resistant, etc.)

I appreciate any and all recommendations.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Marathon covers have been used on my trucks since 2004. Nice and tough with plenty of options for patterns and colors. On my '15....

20616871_10213979624310463_8876357348766621780_o.jpg

brown1

Reaction score
i have headwaters in my last 2 trucks. lots of patterns tight fit and tough. i would recommend highly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dapherdoo2

Reaction score
I have Cover King Kryptek that I installed in my '16 F350. Love them! They fit nice and snug and only took about an hour to install.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

AUTiger13

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the recommendations. I will try to remember to post pictures and a review of the covers I decide to go with...if I can remember.

GregWork

Reaction score
My truck does dual duty as work and family.

So I went with the Coverking Seat Shield Canvas Seat Covers

They slip over the head rest quickly and easily. Come off just as easy.

Have rubber backing to keep them from sliding while on.

Work well for me.

Latest posts