Black Magnum 2.0 assembly

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Bought them from Bruce on here. Pretty sure he got them and never used them. If I can convince the wife to spend the money, I'll do it. I could sell some scrap metal and get a little bit. It's not like I'm not worried about the others. Comes down to money.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I'd be worried about all 8 at this point. You had one bad one which was fixed but now whatever was in that is is still in the other 7 and it's back into that one again. In my mind all 8 need to go out or this will be a never ending cycle until they do.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i understand the money thing but you would be money ahead if you just went ahead with sending all 8 injectors in to have them tested.. that way you know for a fact everything is on a even paying field.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
Your credit card does. Either that or save until you can get it all done the right way. I already learned this stuff the hard way on these trucks. Do it right the first time or you'll do it again and it'll cost even more that time.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Your credit card does. Either that or save until you can get it all done the right way. I already learned this stuff the hard way on these trucks. Do it right the first time or you'll do it again and it'll cost even more that time.
we all learn that way at some point in time. hopefully he didnt trash the one he already got checked out.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
One Of the two I took out actually works. I didn't have that plug in when I looked for oil coming out of injector. Forgot I unplugged it to disassemble something. If he says both are bad that'll convince me or (wishful thinking) side of me to do them all.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Sending in the rest of the injectors. PIS said the two I sent in, the oil side just isn't working. Had corrosion and contamination. Might have been injector bolts not torqued down enough or bad oil, not certain. Injectors were sitting for a while in the cab but that shouldn't had caused that.

Now just gotta find the money to pay the repair bill.

bluedge8

Reaction score
good to hear, have you considered sending in an oil sample to make sure you don't have any crap in the current oil?

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I drained the oil, nothing on plug and took apart filter. Don't believe I saw any metal or fluid that shouldn't be there.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I drained the oil, nothing on plug and took apart filter. Don't believe I saw any metal or fluid that shouldn't be there.
you wont see the stuff that harms component's... the big stuff gets cought in filter.. its the stuff smaller then a human hair that takes chit out..

and you won't see foreign fluids either..

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Problem Is that, it would a contaminated sample. Bucket I used had antifreeze in it.

Latest posts

Members online