New efuel and low take off power?

Got4wd

Reaction score
Just got done with efuel and it doesn't seem to the take off power as it used to. Has 60psi to the fuel bowl. I did go with riffraff high flow banjo bolts but I don't think that would make a difference? I went with a super duty system with frame mounted pump. Runs great but seems lacking power when taking off, could be in my head after it has sat for 2 weeks of not driving. Boost seems fine so I think I can rule that out. Is the power curve a little different with efuel?

Got4wd

Reaction score
I can monitor the fuel pressure with a gauge, I will have to do that. I used the superduty fuel bowl, factory lines, high flow riffraff fittings to heads, and frx to get rid of the dead head. It almost feels like a boost leak. I'm going to test for leaks first.

Got4wd

Reaction score
Why???? Besides better performance going to E-fuel, is to get rid of that crap in the valley. The OBS already had a quasi-regulated return. Where did you install the SD fuel pump.

Billy T.
[email protected]

I don't like all the filters under the truck and putting a system together. I like keeping things factory when I can as with most my mods. The stock system worked great, but the new pumps suck and I can't get more than a year out of them.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
When I did my first e fuel, I used the SD fuel bowl but.... I put fuel through the bowl, did away with the SD fuel spring and the "stock" fuel lines.

Instead I plumbed 2 lines in the front of the heads from the bowl then into a regulator at the back. I thought that was a better design.