2015 6.7 f350 reliability fixes

buckley.vernon

Reaction score
Having had a ******d 6 oh with a zf6, then a compound turbo 12v in the same truck, and finally my 15 6.7 there is a massive difference in towing capabilities on the newer trucks. Towing 16k it is literally press tow/haul, press EB, set cruise at 70 and done. Flawless and no watching gauges like a hawk and worrying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I just picked up a stock '15 Lariat with the 6.7L, with the 20" wheels.

Just curious what kind of mileage you with 16K towing at 70 mph?

Has anyone added a rear sway bar?

For that matter can anyone tell me why Ford would not put a rear sway bar on a truck designed to tow 14,000+ pounds?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
I just picked up a stock '15 Lariat with the 6.7L, with the 20" wheels.

Just curious what kind of mileage you with 16K towing at 70 mph?

Has anyone added a rear sway bar?

For that matter can anyone tell me why Ford would not put a rear sway bar on a truck designed to tow 14,000+ pounds?

Thanks.

I'm running a hellwig big wig sway bar. WELL worth it.

I had the stock sway bar(comes with a camper package) and the hellwig is night and day.

buckley.vernon

Reaction score
I'm running a hellwig big wig sway bar. WELL worth it.

I had the stock sway bar(comes with a camper package) and the hellwig is night and day.

Jomax, was the install difficult? Did you have to do anything with the DEF tank, or remove anything to get the sway bar on?

Do you recall the specific part number for you Big Wig bar?

Thanks for the quick reply.

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
I average about 11 or 12. Fight a good wind ill see 9 pulling the toy hauler. I have no issues with sway and i have the factory one. Helwing that good huh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Jomax, was the install difficult? Did you have to do anything with the DEF tank, or remove anything to get the sway bar on?

Do you recall the specific part number for you Big Wig bar?

Thanks for the quick reply.

Install was easy as I already had a factory bar. I used the factory links, didn't use the hell wig links.

I'm pretty sure the DEF has to be removed to install the driver side swaybar link.

BUT, I used a 2wd bar. A good friend sold his truck so I tried it. It fit as it mounts the same like a factory bar. The 4wd version mounts on top of the axle.

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
I added the big wig bar too. I did not have a factory bar. The mount bolt by def tank was quite a beotch, but i have large hands. it is possible to install with def tank installed.If you have little girl hands should be a breeze! lol

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
I installed the Hellwig Big Wig as well. Used the adjustable rear links that they have with the middle hole on the bar. Truck feels SO much better in turns than without the bar. I may get the front bar at some point.

buckley.vernon

Reaction score
I added the big wig bar too. I did not have a factory bar. The mount bolt by def tank was quite a beotch, but i have large hands. it is possible to install with def tank installed.If you have little girl hands should be a breeze! lol

Little girl hands ...LOL!!! I am proud to say I do not have little girl hands, though I do have a teenage daughter who might be willing to help out.

That said, I have an FX4 model with skid plates and I am curious if that would create even more of a hassle?

As far as other reliability fixes go, can anyone recommend a couple of different tunes that would get me to the point of being able to work on the weight loss and reliability plan (egr and ***)? Also, which tuner provides the best fit for the 2015 6.7L.

I already added an RDS integrated 60 gallon toolbox/fuel tank, so next up is "selective weight reduction."

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Little girl hands ...LOL!!! I am proud to say I do not have little girl hands, though I do have a teenage daughter who might be willing to help out.

That said, I have an FX4 model with skid plates and I am curious if that would create even more of a hassle?

As far as other reliability fixes go, can anyone recommend a couple of different tunes that would get me to the point of being able to work on the weight loss and reliability plan (egr and ***)? Also, which tuner provides the best fit for the 2015 6.7L.

I already added an RDS integrated 60 gallon toolbox/fuel tank, so next up is "selective weight reduction."

give us a call, we offer everything available to make all your dreams come true.

6.0bored

Reaction score
Want to give a quick shout out to Mike and Jeff @ NoLimit! Got package deal for the missle silo and egr removal with a CAI and also had a tune adjustment done! Superior customer service and good prices! Thanks guys! As my father said "this thing feels like a new truck!"

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Want to give a quick shout out to Mike and Jeff @ NoLimit! Got package deal for the missle silo and egr removal with a CAI and also had a tune adjustment done! Superior customer service and good prices! Thanks guys! As my father said "this thing feels like a new truck!"

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

glad you are happy buddy !! enjoy, and never hesitate to hit us up for revisions !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online