lookin at a used 14'

slc6oh

Reaction score
so I sold my 06' today and seems like most in my price range are 14s... on a lot local theres a Canada 14' with 105k fully loaded lariat, for about 35k.

what do I need to be lookin at specifically ? oasis report showed a #8 compensation code from 2015 that was taken care of, I cant understand the techs story, but it seems a problem was found an repaired. other than that nothing on the oasis.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
so I sold my 06' today and seems like most in my price range are 14s... on a lot local theres a Canada 14' with 105k fully loaded lariat, for about 35k.

what do I need to be lookin at specifically ? oasis report showed a #8 compensation code from 2015 that was taken care of, I cant understand the techs story, but it seems a problem was found an repaired. other than that nothing on the oasis.

probably was a contribution code, can happen from an injector misfire.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
There is a tsb for contribution codes and fuel knock. Allthat is done is resetting hi pressure tables and running a contribution test. Probably had that done.

C2tuck

Reaction score
Man I got my 15' with 32k miles for just a little more than what that ones priced for. It's an optioned XLT though and not a lariat. That's why I jumped on it. Good luck!

GregWork

Reaction score
Check the underside for corrosion. The Canada ones I looked at were all a little more rusty than the US ones. North/East coast is probably the same. Most other places are usually shiny underneath.

Latest posts

Members online