2013 f350 radio issues

richiee23

Reaction score
My radio will not turn on through my navigation or any controls. The navigation, Bluetooth, and ac controls still work but no radio. My Bluetooth will play music through the truck but no am/fm. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this issue? If so, what was the problem?

BigRed97

Reaction score
Either the ACM died or possible problem in the APIM(but if it won't turn on from any controls I'd lean toward ACM)

04cr450

Reaction score
My radio does the same thing..... truck is brand new just started doing it. Not worried about it though ready to ship the truck down the road and try something else.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
My radio does the same thing..... truck is brand new just started doing it. Not worried about it though ready to ship the truck down the road and try something else.

try a nasty 6 FO !

04cr450

Reaction score
Dont really like it lol just being honest. Drove a 17 plat and liked it... totally different in a good way. We will see. 6.4? Thibking about it.. i got a 08 harley truck in my shop now lol(Joe's truck) eyeing it up as i type

04cr450

Reaction score
This 16 reminds me of a dodge to be honest.. just turned 7,600 miles and the whole interior rattles, "feels" used and i baby this thing. The 17 felt more stout and "built". Its my ocd that gets the best of me.. ok major derail sorry op

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
My radio will not turn on through my navigation or any controls. The navigation, Bluetooth, and ac controls still work but no radio. My Bluetooth will play music through the truck but no am/fm. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this issue? If so, what was the problem?

Either pull the fuse to the radio or disconnect the batteries for about 10 minutes with the headlights on. I have had it happen a couple times in almost 30K. If you disconnect the batteries, all the computers will reset and will need to relearn your styles.

Oh, and 04cr450, a Dodge? Really? That's pretty ***in low man.