Interior mods

jdc753

Reaction score
Here is something a little different...

26303_536205423290_41901877_31590170_7207752_n.jpg

Some hydrographics to change things up on the inside would be cool too, little more detailed than paint. I'm hoping to do some in mine but probable going to keep it simple and go with a brushed aluminum look to replace all the wood grain.

08 console is an absolute must too.

As far as stuff with the roof only things I could think of would be getting the headliner redone with some raised lettering under the cloth, like a Ford emblem or power stroke or something. Or you could mount a flip down monitor up there, or even put your amplifiers up there. Or I guess make it like a party buss with some tacky rope lighting and mirrors and junk.

For the doors you could put some 8" mids in there which would be a different look and actually give you something functional for some killer tunes. Otherwise maybe some 1 off fiberglass door panels but I would imagine they would be more tacky than anything. just not too much to do to the doors without going over the top.

Enoch

Reaction score
I took a interior piece and had color matched at the autopaint store I go to. I'm not big into painted interiors, but thought a smoothed and colored matched matched and cleared may be nice.
I haven't done any pieces yet, but have a extra middle console I may try it on. Still iffy tho' I like stock appearance on the inside.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Here is something a little different...

26303_536205423290_41901877_31590170_7207752_n.jpg

Some hydrographics to change things up on the inside would be cool too, little more detailed than paint. I'm hoping to do some in mine but probable going to keep it simple and go with a brushed aluminum look to replace all the wood grain.

08 console is an absolute must too.

As far as stuff with the roof only things I could think of would be getting the headliner redone with some raised lettering under the cloth, like a Ford emblem or power stroke or something. Or you could mount a flip down monitor up there, or even put your amplifiers up there. Or I guess make it like a party buss with some tacky rope lighting and mirrors and junk.

For the doors you could put some 8" mids in there which would be a different look and actually give you something functional for some killer tunes. Otherwise maybe some 1 off fiberglass door panels but I would imagine they would be more tacky than anything. just not too much to do to the doors without going over the top.

I took a interior piece and had color matched at the autopaint store I go to. I'm not big into painted interiors, but thought a smoothed and colored matched matched and cleared may be nice.
I haven't done any pieces yet, but have a extra middle console I may try it on. Still iffy tho' I like stock appearance on the inside.

These ideas are what im looking for. Thanks

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Mines simple and functional. Mustang shaker deck bc its a 6disc mp3 player and was cheap. 08 console. Quad pod, husky liners.

Latest posts

Members online