Window mod

Chasin' Tail

Reaction score
Would it be possible to wire all of the up/down controls for my windows into an upfitter switch, like have them all go auto with one switch, gets old rolling them all up or down on short trips.

Spatel23

Reaction score
I dont know how to do it on an upfitter but I have a clifford alarm installed and with it I got the window module.
It rolls up the windows upon arming the system if any are left down.

It also makes all the switches on the driver panel one touch up and one touch down.

Spatel23

Reaction score
It is the Clifford Matrix 50.7x and it has every feature available on an alarm system, including remote start.
It even has the ability to start, lock, and unlock from your smartphone. I get alerts if someone is messing with the truck on my cell and my key fob.

Spatel23

Reaction score
they are the same thing, just packaged under different names.

DEI (Directed) owns them all and some other brands you are probably familiar with.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
they are the same thing, just packaged under different names.

DEI (Directed) owns them all and some other brands you are probably familiar with.

That is good info, I have been researching the Viper and if the Clifford is the same no need to go with the higher $ one.

FYI just found the 50.7x for under $239, but of course out of stock.

Last edited:

Chasin' Tail

Reaction score
That is good info, I have been researching the Viper and if the Clifford is the same no need to go with the higher $ one.

FYI just found the 50.7x for under $239, but of course out of stock.

Were from, I'll wait for that price.

Spatel23

Reaction score
I highly advise against letting BestBuy install anything. Kinda like getting your oil changed at Jiffy Lube...some young teenager is going to do it and he probably just wants to make a buck....doesnt really know what hes doing or take pride in his work.

Chasin' Tail

Reaction score
I highly advise against letting BestBuy install anything. Kinda like getting your oil changed at Jiffy Lube...some young teenager is going to do it and he probably just wants to make a buck....doesnt really know what hes doing or take pride in his work.

Lol, they don't sell Clifford anyhow, found one cheap on Ebay just have to find a dealer.

Latest posts

Members online