New 7.3L Pistons

golfer

Reaction score
We're very close in testing our new billet steel pistons we've designed for the 7.3L engines.

We've been making regular updates to our Facebook page, but realize there are many users who do not frequent FB, so I'll try to make updates here as well, regarding this, as well as our other new products that will be released soon. competition commonrail conversion, single pump CR conversion, engine dyno services, etc...

pricing is not available at this time for these pistons, however if you are interested in receiving email updates, or would like to sign up for our newsletter (email)...send ME an email and I will add you to our mailing list...(we don't share your email with others, no spam, blah blah blah)... :p

email:

[email protected]

if you are ON facebook, the link to our page is below, where you can also register for our newsletter.

thanks!

Dave

Attachments

• IMG_0184.jpg
    IMG_0184.jpg
    683.7 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    580.6 KB · Views: 256

juniort444e

Reaction score
Badass. And i want some.

Also curious to know what they are good for, dd, sled pulls, drag etc. And whats the weight difference from these and stock.

genie144

Reaction score
We're very close in testing our new billet steel pistons we've designed for the 7.3L engines.

We've been making regular updates to our Facebook page, but realize there are many users who do not frequent FB, so I'll try to make updates here as well, regarding this, as well as our other new products that will be released soon. competition commonrail conversion, single pump CR conversion, engine dyno services, etc...
Because NerdBook is gay...

I know an engine you could have dropped a set into ;) Those look purty.

Sam

Latest posts

Members online