• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: Complete lift or shocks, stabilizer 08 F350

Hoxie13

Reaction score
Well winters coming and I'm not leaving any of my stuff on my truck because the salt up here will just destroy it! So that said I'm looking for either

Complete lift with shocks 2.5" -6"...
4 link or radius arm

Or after market/ factory shocks all 4 corners including stabilizer! Cash in hand and need them soon!

You can text the pics to 860-307-4093 thanks josh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokinstroker

Reaction score
If you are looking for new I can help you out but will need you to tell me what you are looking for. 2.5-6" isn't very specific

Hoxie13

Reaction score
If you are looking for new I can help you out but will need you to tell me what you are looking for. 2.5-6" isn't very specific

Well I just need something to throw on for winter. I was looking for either a used 2.5 - 6" lift doesn't matter what kind but it has to have shocks! And if I couldn't find that I need shocks for a 2.5" lift and a stabilizer! Those can be factory or aftermarket! But as for new I would only want the shocks for 2.5" and stabilizer because i have a 6" rize going on for spring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online