What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
It is a snug top, I originally ordered a Leer but they couldn't work with the step in the tailgate..

Looks good. I like how it is smooth and doesn't have the hideous "body lines" molded in... I debated getting a similar one but decided to just run a cap...

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
O ok, just wondering.I have a quad fold one and dont really like it. It is just kinda screwed on top of the plastic bed rails. But like I said your truck looks nice.

From a function stand point I really like the tri folds more than what I have, but I'm all about appearance ha.

Thank you

ToMang07

Reaction score
From a function stand point I really like the tri folds more than what I have, but I'm all about appearance ha.

Thank you

The style you have looks good, but I like tri-folds for functionality. I had to go with a soft tri-fold but the hard ones are the bees knees. Look good too, IMO.

vcassens

Reaction score
Did a little work on the OBS. Put on a new front left brake rotor after vandals removed all the lug nuts and I lost a wheel. Then replaced the leaking fuel pump on it which went surprisingly well LOL. and just ordered a 6637 filter kit from riffraff.

mandkole

Reaction score
changed a little hpop oil... dang :rockon:

Also, played with a new wheel to get a feel for how it will sit. Its sitting at about 1 3/8" out with a stock 275/65 tire. The 2" spacer should be perfect with a 295 or 305.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    989.2 KB · Views: 89
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    947.8 KB · Views: 78

RSK

Reaction score
10F7A885-A7E4-481F-906D-ABD2F0926C8C_zpsswfekmd4.jpg

quick hand wash and dry, for 15 dollars i'm happy with it. also got the windshield tinted by my buddies tint guy in Maryland 30% perfect for those sunny days and even head lights at night too.

6speedsd

Reaction score
e761be9855d8a6c3f97fa77d19aa21f6.jpg

Got injectors pulled finally. Trucks been down for a month and it's taken this long to make enough spare time to tear into it this far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.