Apex manifold

Twan

Reaction score
Got my Apex manifold coming. Waiting to hear when Justin and Jd are going to be run I h the dyno again to get base numbers since I changed up to 37's.

Also going to be checking fuel mileage towing on my snowmobile trips before and after see if I see a mileage change.

I'm watching egts and will be loading a heavier trailer to watch egts a little closer and see the before and after.

Can't get before and after track times since the track is closed.

Also will get some video of lag time before and after at 9000' since that will show the most gain in my opion. Will also get some at 4800'

Anything else I should test? As long as weather holds I got time to test.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
What about EGT's and IATs before and after... maybe cruising, wot, towing, etc.

Twan

Reaction score
Will do, I'll get data over the next few weeks with my stock intake. Will start posting base numbers soon.

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
the only thing I can think of Twan in addition to everything is just keep a mental not on any deadspots while towing I noticed the deadspot I have was more prominent with the weight.

Twan

Reaction score
For egt test I'm going to have to pull out my 5th wheel. Tried my tool trailer 8,000 lbs and it pulled it to easy. Didn't load the motor enough to get the egts up.

I was only able to get 1300* and 35psi boost max locked in over drive. The dang thing just gaining speed. Had to shut it down.

The sled trailer o have 2 trips on with 37's got 11.02 and 11.2 mpg. It runs around the 1000* max unless you mess around.

Latest posts

Members online