• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

**** rebuilt fresh 6.4 short block ****

Shafer171

Reaction score
Let me guess, they want you to ship back on your dime? Inspect it, then decide if they want to “refunds” your money? For an item that you no longer have possession of? Promising the moon and delivering on nothing, all while taking another 2 months! Completely stinks for you man!

Basically yes, they are offering to cover the shipping but I'll have to take the day off work to sit and wait for the truck to show up

Shafer171

Reaction score
Should pull the reversal, get them to refund it to you and say you'll ship it back next day, and take 3 months for it to ship back, don't answer phone calls, don't communicate, say it shipped and got lost, etc.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

No ****! They can kiss my ass. This pile of junk is gonna sit in my garage till they make it right period! Card disputes are filed I'll wait to hear from my card companies .

PDT1081

Reaction score
Should pull the reversal, get them to refund it to you and say you'll ship it back next day, and take 3 months for it to ship back, don't answer phone calls, don't communicate, say it shipped and got lost, etc.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Except, they already have the money, and obviously don't want the engine back.

gorace

Reaction score
Remember a while back I ordered a set of heads from them that were ready to run..... They took months to ship and the valves were rusted to the seats decks rusted ports rusted. Like the sat outside for months. Ready to run cant imagine what theyre machine work looks like.

Shafer171

Reaction score
Too bad I don’t have Facebook I’d blow him up on there too! This is bull **** he should be put out of business.

JEEPSTER401

Reaction score
I had similar issues. I bought a studded low mileage 6.0 that was supposed to be drop in ready. Put it in had one injector out of it the front cover leaked coolant like a faucet, front main was a gusher, and the new oil cooler somehow ruptured. I waited 5 months for it to show up, it was suppose to take three weeks..... Never could get a call back. Chalked it up as a loss and went on. It's to bad that so many people are having issues like I did.