Tires today! Input greatly apprectiated--Sorry in advance for redundancy

mjsasser87

Reaction score
I have to order tires today, 37x12.5/13.5x20 is the size. I have a tendancy to be extremely indecisive when it comes to spending nearly $2k, so throw whatever suggestions you have at me, thanks a lot in advance

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Toyo mt or Mickey Thompson ATZ'S always seem to be good choices.

It's all about wheel speed and torque.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
i'm a fan of the nitto trail grappler. got a buddy with a cummins he's on his second set now. Put the first set on when the truck was brand new in 2010, he put the second set on at 52k miles. Just a little food for thought

mjsasser87

Reaction score
I am def a fan of the toyo mt (thanks for that link btw, def best price I have seen) and the nitto trail, have ran the trail on a 1/2 ton truck and they wore very well, I currently have the MT atz's and they have worn terribly, may just be a bad batch I got a hold of, but I dont plan on going back with them, thank ya'll

Duke

Reaction score
Toyos. I'm on my second set, great in snow mud and street.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Toyo's MT's.

Ran them for 10 years, over 400,000 miles.

If they were not so expensive I would still be running them.

mjsasser87

Reaction score
Haha sorry fellas, didn't mean for the suspense, not so smart me and a smart phone don't jive, Toyo M/T 37/13.5/20, 6" lift is supposed to be delivered on thurs, ill put some pics up as soon as I get it all buttoned up, thanks again for the advice!

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Haha sorry fellas, didn't mean for the suspense, not so smart me and a smart phone don't jive, Toyo M/T 37/13.5/20, 6" lift is supposed to be delivered on thurs, ill put some pics up as soon as I get it all buttoned up, thanks again for the advice!

You live in Haw River?? Who are you?

alradco

Reaction score
I run the Toyo in a 37 13.5/17. Great tires in really all conditions and seem to hold up very well to carrying heavy loads too.

chappy

Reaction score
You really can't go wrong with toyo m/t's. I love mine but I just can't wear them out. My wife won't let me get a new tire till I wear these out and its been 2 years and they are well over half tread. Burnouts,aggressive driving ect and they just keep holding on. I've got a 35x12.5-20 on mine. I have a tire addiction and if I could I would change tires weekly. I really want to try the general grabbers.

mjsasser87

Reaction score
Before:
gesypuve.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.