sealed beam to h13 conversion

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I need to convert my XL sealed beam headlights to the h13 so i can hook up my Harley lights. I'm going to pick up some h13 pigtails and snip the old connector off and wire these in. anyone done this and if so, how exactly did you wire it?

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Is there not a pigtail on the headlight harness u can remove? that's how the older ones are, I pulled the pigtail for the sealed beams on my mom's 03 n the 9007 plug was on already there

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

B.Warning

Reaction score
Wire color matched up when I did my 550 truck. I went to a junk yard and cut the pigtails off a wrecked truck. Gotta love freebies.

bad12jr

Reaction score
Can you get a male connector for your factory harness? I have my 06 lights on a separate relay for high and low. All the stock plug does is turn on the relays. Power comes straight off the battery. Takes all the load off your switch as well.

Sent from my x2 chillin in the middle of no where

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
I need to convert my XL sealed beam headlights to the h13 so i can hook up my Harley lights. I'm going to pick up some h13 pigtails and snip the old connector off and wire these in. anyone done this and if so, how exactly did you wire it?

I told you how to do this yesterday LOL

Latest posts

Members online