2011-2014 Turbo Kits master list

1st last59

Reaction score
Wish these 15' kits could be warranty friendly. Cause otherwise might as well really upgrade.

1st last59

Reaction score
Yea they can be run with all emissions. Just wish ford would understand. It's all FoMoCo parts.

14ccd

Reaction score
Thanks jcain for posting that list. I will have to start saving up.

1st last59

Reaction score
Technically you are still running all ford parts and tuning. You never modified it with aftermarket items. Depends on what its going in for, most techs would even notice.

This is what I thought. But would be my bad luck that they would notice it as they are used to messing with the 11-14 turbos because they change em often

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Wish these 15' kits could be warranty friendly. Cause otherwise might as well really upgrade.

IT probably would be if it were not for the fact the truck will go into regeneration more with a 15' turbo on a 11-14 truck with standard FOMOCO tuning.

1st last59

Reaction score
IT probably would be if it were not for the fact the truck will go into regeneration more with a 15' turbo on a 11-14 truck with standard FOMOCO tuning.

Wonder why this is. They could just put on the turbo and have a 15' flash for them.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Wonder why this is. They could just put on the turbo and have a 15' flash for them.

Well, If Ford would do that... that would be great, however I can not see this happening with any make or model. They never go back and retrofit, they just come out with a new "year model" lol.

I suppose a fella could use MCC tuning and take a 15 flash and mimick it. But if your already at that point might as well build your own tune to make the 15 turbo respond as close to a 11-14 will.

Reaction score
Technically you are still running all ford parts and tuning. You never modified it with aftermarket items. Depends on what its going in for, most techs would even notice.

I actually think Morgan had mentioned before that you cant run the standard 11-14 Ford tuning when doing the 15 turbo swap with all the emissions intact. I think he mentioned that it throws low boost codes due to the quicker spool of the 11-14 turbos. So if you would be doing the 15 turbo swap on the 11-14 on a stock truck, youd need some type of tuning.

Latest posts

Members online