When is it really time to upgrade the exhaust?

Jomax

Reaction score
I'm young and want to keep it close to stock quietness as possible. One of the main reasons I don't want to delete it. But it's getting harder everyday not to lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

DSL_PWR

Reaction score
So after reading all of this is flo pro or afe better or are they about the same?

I plan on running a 4" I guess since I don't want the drone. Not sure on the muffler yet as I didn't have one on my 6.4 or my first 6.7. The sound didn't bother me on either but I will be towing more now.

Also do they still come with all the needed parts for a long bed truck or is that specific when ordering?

jwanck11

Reaction score
So after reading all of this is flo pro or afe better or are they about the same?

I plan on running a 4" I guess since I don't want the drone. Not sure on the muffler yet as I didn't have one on my 6.4 or my first 6.7. The sound didn't bother me on either but I will be towing more now.

Also do they still come with all the needed parts for a long bed truck or is that specific when ordering?

I have the flopro 5" DP back SS piping and have an 8' bed. There is an extender pipe included for our trucks. Perhaps with the longer bed the drone is less noticeable? fwiw, I think mine has the perfect sound... it is still somewhat quiet, has very little to no drone and sounds like a missile from a dead stop - and oh how cool the whistle is when the rpm spin up to 1500.

I used the muffler that came with the kit and also have the NoLimit powder coated tip.

Reaction score
I put the Flo-Pro 4" on with a muffler and I must say it's really quiet. Someone wanting a little more sound but no drone might go with the 4" without a muffler. I turn 28 this month so I'm getting old and had to choose the quiet exhaust over the annoying drone. This aging stuff sucks.

Reaction score
I put the Flo-Pro 4" on with a muffler and I must say it's really quiet. Someone wanting a little more sound but no drone might go with the 4" without a muffler. I turn 28 this month so I'm getting old and had to choose the quiet exhaust over the annoying drone. This aging stuff sucks.

Youngin... I don't like loud either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcain

Reaction score
I'm not coming up with any T304 stainless steel exhausts for downppipe back. Even tried searching the magnaflow that Morgan mentioned and can't find it either.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not coming up with any T304 stainless steel exhausts for downppipe back. Even tried searching the magnaflow that Morgan mentioned and can't find it either.

only gonna find dpf back . gotta use a flo pro delete , then any dpf back you choose.

Latest posts

Members online