H&S 64

higherlife

Reaction score
I think I'm going with their turbo for my 15. Only question is, what about tuning. Will I run into any problems? I'm on the verge of buying an sct dealer license so I can start doing my own custom tuning and stop relying on others. Really want this kit after I heard the turbo spool :drool

jcain

Reaction score
You won't be doing any egr/dpf off tuning on SCT on your own.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I think I'm going with their turbo for my 15. Only question is, what about tuning. Will I run into any problems? I'm on the verge of buying an sct dealer license so I can start doing my own custom tuning and stop relying on others. Really want this kit after I heard the turbo spool :drool

yeah , as said above , you will not be able to do any tuning so DO NOT waste your money please ! let me know if i can help you with the turbo kit, i can also help you with the tuning for that turbo.

jcain

Reaction score
I don't know about the h&s kit, but I have an elite kit with elite dual fuel and I have had recurring codes that I'm having a lot of trouble getting any help to figure it out...

You have a 2014 with an H&S tuner (who's tunes?) and Elite turbo kit that's throwing codes.

Not sure how that pertains to the OP that has a 2015, wants to use an SCT tuner, and wants an H&S turbo kit???

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
You have a 2014 with an H&S tuner (who's tunes?) and Elite turbo kit that's throwing codes.

Not sure how that pertains to the OP that has a 2015, wants to use an SCT tuner, and wants an H&S turbo kit???

dont think he realized all that jon .

higherlife

Reaction score

I appreciate the advise guys but with these trucks it always comes down to the tuning. I talked with sct and they said I would have access to 100% of all the parameters on a 15 250. As long as I have access, I should be able to bypass, even if I use other software. They even compared their software to efi and if it's anything like it, it should be fairly easy. Please correct me if I'm going down the wrong path

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I appreciate the advise guys but with these trucks it always comes down to the tuning. I talked with sct and they said I would have access to 100% of all the parameters on a 15 250. As long as I have access, I should be able to bypass, even if I use other software. They even compared their software to efi and if it's anything like it, it should be fairly easy. Please correct me if I'm going down the wrong path

You will not have access to the necessary user defined options. Don't waste precious time & money on something you won't be able to touch.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Unless you have insanely deep pockets, do not touch ECM algorithms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

higherlife

Reaction score
Unless you have insanely deep pockets, do not touch ECM algorithms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use to write my own tunes with efi live back in the day. So I am more than comfortable "touching" vechile parameters. Just not very familiar yet with what's available for fords but I'm starting to narrow it down after a few days of research.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Use to write my own tunes with efi live back in the day. So I am more than comfortable "touching" vechile parameters. Just not very familiar yet with what's available for fords but I'm starting to narrow it down after a few days of research.

you wont be able to do anything dpf off. period.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
It's got nothing to do with it. You physically cannot get the binary files to do it. You know how many people DPF delete with on road act tuners? I can think of 3.

Latest posts

Members online