2011 interior swap

apollo3121

Reaction score
I have a 2011 xlt and just recently bought a lariat interior from a 2013. Im trying to find information on how to connect the 10 way leather seats so I have power, tried plugging it in and no luck. my truck came stock with the 6 way for the driver and manual for the passenger. I know the heated and cooled functions run off the climate control and is there anyway of installing that into the truck? as for the center console, to get the rear vents to work what part or parts do i need to get those to be functioning.

Also the interior came with the built in tweeters, any good advice on how to wire that into my sound system? I am running a kenwood dnx571HD deck with JL speakers, so would going for the ford harness be a waste of money or should I just buy a aftermarket kit and replace the stock ones?

Ive tried doing searches on psa, psn and .org and havent seem to find any results.

Thanks in advance

CMCx2012

Reaction score
I found this thread because I too am interested in wiring together a nice aftermarket stereo, but what caught my eye is that you are doing a 2103 interior. Did you get the Nav setup and dash? I am retrofitting my '11 with the '13-style NAV setup.

Latest posts

Members online