$1000

TrickTruck

Reaction score
You ain't a gonna get far on these pigs with $1k, shoot, 1 tire for mine is $450 and that's just a tire.

Ifn' you plan to modify a 6.7 you better start w/ $10k, that might get you a nice lift, good shocks and a set of wheels & tires.

My next upgrade is the turbo and that project is knocking on the doors of $10k. Saving my pennies and hoping the damn turbo doesn't blow before I've saved enough of them.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Wait until you get past tuner, intake and exhaustLOL That is when it get really expensive. 30k will almost get you a built longblock and some turbos.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
You 6.7 guys are lucky. Just a built trans will cost us 6.4 guys between 5 to 10k if we want to keep our core.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
I was lucky and picked up my Elite stage 5 trans barely used for a screaming deal.

Inline6359

Reaction score
You guys make me miss my second gen rough riding, rusted out, 12v 5 speed....LOL

700 at the wheels for what a turbo upgrade for these things are...fack

Anyway. I find this thread a little odd after having read the op's signature. I have never been that deep into a 7.3, but wouldn't the majority of those parts be 1k a pop?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
If you're in Houston you could have had RC's ZR1 when he sold it last year. Nothing from LMR is even close.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
That truck was fun in its day. His Viper was pretty nice but that ZR1 was really nice. KP did a great job on it.

Notneb

Reaction score
I almost got one actually. Buddies LMR Reaper Package ZR1. But I don't think I could own a C6 anymore, after sitting in a C7 interior and how they ride

It's all about the test drive! ZR1 interior does blow though, but I will convince you not to make the mistake of buying a C7 Z06/Z07!!! Buy a regular C7 and turbo it, but for the love of god stay away from the Z06!

In all seriousness, get what you want, at the end of the day you're the only one that needs to be happy!

Man this thread got derailed...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.