Chrome tow hooks?

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Truck didn't come with the chrome package, which I don't mind, but I was thinking of swapping out tow hooks.

Are these the same as the 08-10 hooks or are the 2011+ hooks truck specific just for the newer bumper.

I found some on eBay, but they're for 08-10 and I didn't want to take the dive and not have them fit.
Thanks guys!

Reaction score
Haha, I was just kidding but it someone actually wanted the chrome mirrors id be happy to work something out with them. I am going to pain my mirrors like my dually in my avatar

6L strokin

Reaction score
i thnk my favorite part of the chrome package is the polished exhaust tips and the bed tie downs LOL i had bought a set of 08 chrome hooks to put on mine to break it up some but just got used to all the black before i put em on so i sold em instead. ready to see what yalls trucks turn into! it was fun watching mine for me!

jonnysteals

Reaction score
Nate paint your mirrors all black. My guy will paint all your plastics and even your antenna.

jonnysteals

Reaction score
Yea your antenna. On my old v10 I literally painted every thing. Antenna window visor bed rails. Came out sick

17BLKplat

Reaction score
What I like to hear homey! Truck is looking great btw.
Thanks mucho :D More to come!
Did you mail these black hooks to me yet:poke:
Hope soon! I need to get this truck away from stock. Shoot, I have a special color now considering the paint didn't even make it to the 2012 models lol
Yea your antenna. On my old v10 I literally painted every thing. Antenna window visor bed rails. Came out sick
Dang... Maybe I'll consider that. True show status, gloss er-ting LOL

Latest posts

Members online