About time! Blown turbo

ClayStewart

Reaction score
Another set of American Force wheels. 22x12 this time though.I had my old wheels powder coated black and put on our black 6.4 lowered with 420s

ClayStewart

Reaction score
Well the truck is back together and running. I have put about 300 miles on it over the weekend. Spool up isn't bad at all. The truck pulls a lot harder than before when it lights. The 4-5 shift issues I was having before the turbo kit has become even more of an issue with the added power. I'm hoping to put a low mile trans out of a wrecked truck into it until I can step up to a built trans. The exhaust note is awesome. Super happy with the way everything came out and MPD has been top notch to work with!

Attachments

• IMG_2139.jpg
    IMG_2139.jpg
    563.6 KB · Views: 126

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Nice, are you going to dyno it again in ennis?
Has the trans had a rough life? What's going on with it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Well the truck is back together and running. I have put about 300 miles on it over the weekend. Spool up isn't bad at all. The truck pulls a lot harder than before when it lights. The 4-5 shift issues I was having before the turbo kit has become even more of an issue with the added power. I'm hoping to put a low mile trans out of a wrecked truck into it until I can step up to a built trans. The exhaust note is awesome. Super happy with the way everything came out and MPD has been top notch to work with!

Do you have any videos of it with the new setup?

ClayStewart

Reaction score
I've put a little over 1k miles on the truck so far. Other than chasing a vibration down to the compressor housing hitting the fuel filter everything has been awesome. I experienced the worst death wobble at 65mph. Ended up being my stock wheels and tires. So instead of waiting to get the new wheels painted like originally planned, I decided to give the polished look a try. I'm still up in the air about it.. 22x12 American Force Octanes with 325/50/22 AT2's. 2" level in the front, factory rear. Took a little trimming but now have zero rubbing whatsoever.

Attachments

• IMG_2228.jpg
    IMG_2228.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2223.jpg
    IMG_2223.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2221.JPG
    IMG_2221.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 108

Agjake11

Reaction score
Looks awesome, i think painted still would look just a little bit better but im still rocking polished on mine with that color.

id say bringing the back end up to level would make a bigger change imo.